Color K-x - Which color you like the most? Which one you'd like to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Here is just a quick survey (and possible order if things go on well ;)), from the following 100 K-x color combos:

fea5_img03b.jpg

1. which color combo do you like the best?
2. which one will you buy (no joking here, if buy, then confirm to buy)?

Please reply w/ your answers for the two Qs if interested. Many thanks :)

1. 051
2. no money no talk :bsmilie:

how come they aren't showing the pure white and pure black ones huh?:bsmilie:

well, i'd still prefer all black, since i am a boring person..

but from here:

1. 099
2. hee hee not buying until k20d kaputs

....how come they aren't showing the pure white and pure black ones huh?.....

Because the pure white, blue, red & black ones are their so called standard offerings. The 100 different coloured combos are their special order K-x, which we can't get outside of Japan :( Hopefully this will change given the strong demand for them outside Japan.

Last edited:
1)061
2)if order approx how long will take to arrive?

1) 016 - Will stick a red star on it and make it... urm... Pentax Revolution !!!
2) Hahahahaha.... think i have to sell a lot of things to raise enough $$$ for this

1)046
2)you know my money is priority for lens now.;):bsmilie:

1) 056, serious. Would get me looks from the females at least. :p

2) Not buying, though I would if I could afford the splurge. Happy with a single DSLR for now, would get a compact for backup.

1. 050
2. Need to get some lobangs in Japan to get it. Currently trying my work contacts over there, but will definately get this, hopefully soon.

1. 046

2. confirmed plus chop

i wonder if any collectors out there will buy one every colours. just for the shake of collecting

1 & 2. 016 for me. Except I want all olive/safari green as I am very interested in wild life photography and this would camouflage well :) Will buy it for sure, when not charged a premium. Will complement my K200D, I am sure.

76 or 91 for me...I am more traditional! But I am pretty sure no 66 will draw lots of attention especially if you drive a Nissan March or Kia Picanto of the same colour! :bsmilie:

1. 22
2. will buy if same price as local pricing + warranty

1. 50 and/or 38 and/or 95

2. All three? In order of preference: 50, 95, 38.

I'll be in Japan again come December. May check with the usual shops and see if they have the colour(s) I want in ready stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.