color for telephoto L

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonic

Jan 27, 2006
Malaysia/Singapore
What is your colour for Canon EF70-200 lens? Pure White under normal lihting condition or milky like?:cool:

Light Beige - it is only white in the photos and brochures!

The canon lens is totally transparent. IIRC all lenses (canon, nikon, tamron, sigma etc) are transparent. Only the housing has different colours.;)

This is what happens when the question is ambiguous

The question is pretty obvius. The ppl here just want to be funny... :)

This happens wen e qs ask is hilarious n dont deserve a serious answer. dont blame e people who answered cuz they are tryin to guide u on wat qs need not b ask.

This happens wen e qs ask is hilarious n dont deserve a serious answer. dont blame e people who answered cuz they are tryin to guide u on wat qs need not b ask.

Huh? :dunno:

But the thing is, the 'white' L tele/tele zooms are not completely white. They're slightly beige that's all. Why make it so complicated for TS? :dunno:

I think it might be c,cos TS is worried that the set he/she is holding on to is a 'Grey' Set....

>>>To TS, "Grey" or otherwise, they looks exactly the same.

This is what happens when the question is ambiguous

Its the time of the year again.. hahaha

To TS (Tread starter)

Its standard Canon "off-white" colour for the external of the lens barrel. However, some of us uses gaffar tape to change its colour. Others uses lens-coat.

I think it might be c,cos TS is worried that the set he/she is holding on to is a 'Grey' Set....

Grey set has nothing to do with colour of lens barrel mah, it's just the warranty type that makes the difference.

Grey set has nothing to do with colour of lens barrel mah, it's just the warranty type that makes the difference.

Snoweagle, I think danmic was stating it in jest. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.