Color Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonvonz

Feb 15, 2004
Jason's Heart
experimenting with food colorings in water. I rotated the pic 180degrees :)

colordance1.jpg

there was a post before that i used water color to try out, but actually food coloring is more smooth, although color is limited. :lovegrin:

SniperD said:
this is damn good.. I like this alot...

can print a 10R for me ?? include your copyrights :)

wah.. serious ah? but sad to say. :( the most i can get is 8R only. :cry:

y0ngcheng said:
your shots had never failed to impress me so far... :faint: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: dont faint lah. ^__^ thank you for appreciating my shots

SniperD said:
8R oso can :)

don't know when can give you, i dont have a nice printer and printing outside is expensive :p got any solution for that? :sweat:

SniperD said:
you can drop off the digital file @ KT, tell Michelle/ Andrew / Lily that it's for Ron from you.. then I will go and pick it up and pay for it when it's ready :)

you know the price for that? can pm me or something? :) would be nice if it's cheaper, cos i wish to print some stuff also.

and.. i dunno where's KT. :sweat: very suah gu.

oh ya. btw, what you want to do with the print? :)

vonvonz has a very good sense of colouring and even, a keen photographic eye. magical things happen when one decides to experiment and explore, and not to stick to the old rules and be on the safe side of things.

the images or photographs, for that matter, she has made is incredible.
all along it has been said that the equipment one is using is not a big factor. and that having an eye, a photographic one at that, is really the most important. :thumbsup:

i can't even make such brilliant pictures with the expensive equipments that i used to owned. sad sad. what a wake-up call!

its a good thing we two are in different areas of interest in the photographic world. i can't imagine what she could achieve if she's using a more sophisticated camera. she's the perfect example of working around with what one has, instead of clamouring for the best gears and not using them creatively or justly.

vonvonz is an up and coming exciting young photographer. :thumbsup:

wow nice one you got there.. very colourful.. in fact i see most of your pics are colourful n unique :thumbsup:

cheesecake, hey hey... really appreciate your compliment leh. ^___^ i am looking forward to learn more from you. you are able to explain to me what is what. really thanks a lot. let's jiayou! :D

Jer76 : thank thanks. ^__^ I like colorful stuff :D hope that you all enjoy the experiments. hehe

hi vonzvonz!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That is a very creative shot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

May i know how's your setup is like? Did u capture that image thru a glass? What did you use to hold the water?
I believe your two table lamp and mahjong paper are part of ya setup yeah? ;)

vonvonz said:
cheesecake, hey hey... really appreciate your compliment leh. ^___^ i am looking forward to learn more from you. you are able to explain to me what is what. really thanks a lot. let's jiayou! :D

Jer76 : thank thanks. ^__^ I like colorful stuff :D hope that you all enjoy the experiments. hehe

no prob, vonvonz.
we r all here to learn from one another, so long as we keep an open mind to constructive criticism, right? =)

keep up ur very high standard of work. :thumbsup:

ordinaryless said:
hi vonzvonz!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That is a very creative shot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

May i know how's your setup is like? Did u capture that image thru a glass? What did you use to hold the water?
I believe your two table lamp and mahjong paper are part of ya setup yeah? ;)

thank you :D

i used aluminium foil this time, not sure if it helps a lot, but i assume that it does help me reflect the light up back to the glass to make it brighter. i layed the foil like the mahjong paper.

use a wine glass, fill with water, using 1 table lamp that shines from the behind of the glass. then shoot through the glass.

i think this set up is very bad for eyes. :sweats: by the time i shoot quite some quantity... my eyes were going blind becos of the bright light. i will naturally look at the glass that was bright, not noticing it bright. but when resting and looking else where, my eyes couldn't get use to it. too bright. :cool: <-- need like this

Good creative work.:thumbsup:

Keep churning out the shots!

vonvonz said:
thank you :D

i used aluminium foil this time, not sure if it helps a lot, but i assume that it does help me reflect the light up back to the glass to make it brighter. i layed the foil like the mahjong paper.

use a wine glass, fill with water, using 1 table lamp that shines from the behind of the glass. then shoot through the glass.

i think this set up is very bad for eyes. :sweats: by the time i shoot quite some quantity... my eyes were going blind becos of the bright light. i will naturally look at the glass that was bright, not noticing it bright. but when resting and looking else where, my eyes couldn't get use to it. too bright. :cool: <-- need like this

Ahhh...cool :cool:
Thanks for sharing your setup vonz. You inspired and showed many of us here that even with humble equipments, great shots can be achieved through creativity :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Remember to wear shades the next time u do those shots agn yar? :bsmilie: :cool:

vonvonz said:
colordance1.jpg

there was a post before that i used water color to try out, but actually food coloring is more smooth, although color is limited. :lovegrin:

LOVELY just lovely ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for u . I can so imagine how this would look like on film ( video ) as a screen saver or something .. u kinda just stare at it and chill ...

Status
Not open for further replies.