Color changing charmeleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

franciskc

Jan 17, 2002
Earth
abb.jpg

Scorpio:Told u liaoz lor, I am a charmeleon. I can change color.

abd.jpg

Originally posted by denizenx
hi what's this about? PS skill??????

I think in the zoo, when a certain light is turned on in one of the scorpion display cases, the scorpions change color...

Originally posted by Que Lynn

I think in the zoo, when a certain light is turned on in one of the scorpion display cases, the scorpions change color...

Yupe. Its in the fragile forest.

Nah.. My photoshop sux, just enuff for cropping, resize, simple borders.:dent:

another scorpion is here
http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19527

Any comments?:confused:

Originally posted by petaflopz

nice closeup... :)

were you @ the zoo recently?

Yupe went there on Saturday. Was trying to get a pic of a butterfly trapped in the spider's Web but difficult for me as i am newbie still. Pic doesn't turns out nice. :thumbsd:

Originally posted by franciskc

Yupe went there on Saturday. Was trying to get a pic of a butterfly trapped in the spider's Web but difficult for me as i am newbie still. Pic doesn't turns out nice. :thumbsd:

hey, I was there too (14 DEC)... there was a Fitti Santa/Santarina contest for babies right? managed to get any shots on those cute angels?

Nop, Didn't notice that but saw a tentage with bunch of kids playing the same game over and over again. Abit boliaoz.:(

OH! no wonder my pics of the scorpions always got weird colour!
I thought my negatives got problem...
how come some green some black/brownish...
shish, guess must read the signboard too...

Originally posted by franciskc
Nop, Didn't notice that but saw a tentage with bunch of kids playing the same game over and over again. Abit boliaoz.:(

quite true... :) anyway, that day, the animals in Fragile forest were going wild man! shouting like @#$@!!! did you hear that?

Originally posted by petaflopz

quite true... :) anyway, that day, the animals in Fragile forest were going wild man! shouting like @#$@!!! did you hear that?

Well it seems that the fragile forest is not that fragile after all. Its always liek that wan, noisy.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.