collisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pplneedthelord

Sep 18, 2007
serangoon
2410148440_6d9310127b.jpg

hi there,

i would like to know what do you peeps out there find this photo. i titled this thread Collisions becase of the streaks of water crashing into each other.

i shot this with a 50f/1.8.

could i have shot it at a wider angle or zoom right into just the collision part?

thank you.

Firstly, do something about the distracting light in the BG.

I have not much comments on this picture and to answer your question, I feel that it is just fine with what u have. If u use WA, u lose the closeup detail on the collision. If u zoom in, u lose the elements that created the collision. Well just my thoughts. Sorry cant give much comments as I cant find much to comment.

I wondered if flash can be used here to isolate the background or turning the background totally black?

I wondered if flash can be used here to isolate the background or turning the background totally black?

hmmm. i'm not sure.

well for the pro-er people out there... is it possible?

yup, its possible.. by turning up the shutter speed so that less ambient light is captured.. you can even turn day into night if you have massive flash power at hand..

anyway, wish the background could be cleaner..

yup, its possible.. by turning up the shutter speed so that less ambient light is captured.. you can even turn day into night if you have massive flash power at hand..

hey J-chan,

yeah i wish the background was cleaner.
i waited till there was no one before i took over 10 shots of it. i couldn't find any cleaner background:(

hey J-chan,

yeah i wish the background was cleaner.
i waited till there was no one before i took over 10 shots of it. i couldn't find any cleaner background:(

Status
Not open for further replies.