Collection of donations for Animal Lovers League

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavenderlilz

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh
Hi all,

This is a follow up from an earlier thread & I am collecting donations to be given to "Animal Lovers League".

As some of you may know, they are currently trying to raise $15,000 to house 2000 cats in a farm. If more money is donated, they would be able to house more cats in the farm.

As I will be donating to them as well, I don't mind collecting any donation amount from anybody who is keen to give if you don't want to go through the hassle of sending the money yourself.

For those who are interested in donating, please give me state your names and amounts in the list below:

1. Lavenderlilz $100
2. VincentLin $50
3. Jeff Chen $50

ANY AMOUNT (from as little as $1.00) also can.

I would like to collect the money by next SEED on 4 June 2003. If you are unable to make it, please PM me your contact so that I can meet you at an alternative time & date to collect from you.

For transparency purposes, I will be sending copies of my letter to Animal Lovers League to all who are donating. So please give me your full name, NRIC No. & Address when passing me the money.

For those who are interested in donating on your own, you can send a cheque made payable to Animal Lovers League and mail it to:

Animal Lovers League
Yishun Central Post Office
P.O. Box 163
Singapore 917606

If you are sending cheques to Animal Lovers League, write "Save the cats" behind the cheques. Thank you.

The telephone number for Animal Lovers League is 6755 1424.

Further to my initial post, Azure has also very kindly offered to give a 6R print of his fav cat photos for the 1st 20 donors.

Originally posted by Azure
Since I take cat pix, I'll give of a 6R of my fav cat fotos to as a token of appreciation for the first 20 donors.... Hope this will encourage donors and also spur contributions.

..... Lav, shall we do this at the next SEED?

:gbounce:
http://www.pbase.com/image/15148469
http://www.pbase.com/image/15135805
pix of strays... they are spayed

just saw this..me $1 for it...paiseh..still student
maybe can fund tsf to you as meeting up for this small tiny amount is abit funny..hehe

Anyway, :rbounce:

Originally posted by meng
just saw this..me $1 for it...paiseh..still student
maybe can fund tsf to you as meeting up for this small tiny amount is abit funny..hehe

Anyway, :rbounce:

Hey Meng

Thanks! :) No amont is too small for me to meet up! Anyway come to next SEED to collect your print lah :)

hehe...c how...
if have nothing to do there, I'll go somewhere to shoot and practise since i'm a newbie here.
But might have to take over a MO there, so c how la. Let you know before that!
Thanks for your efforts.
Originally posted by lavenderlilz
Hey Meng

Thanks! :) No amont is too small for me to meet up! Anyway come to next SEED to collect your print lah :)

1. Lavenderlilz $100
2. VincentLin $50
3. Jeff Chen $50
4. Meng $1

Other donors, please cut & paste from here :)

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
Further to my initial post, Azure has also very kindly offered to give a 6R print of his fav cat photos for the 1st 20 donors.
The photos are all of strays, some clipped, some not. But don't worry, it won't be that pix of the bloodied cat that some CSers saw...

Meng - come come come!:gbounce:

Sama sama. PM u again. ;)

Ladies and Gents, pse try to get your friends involved in this project if you can. ;) :thumbsup:

1. Lavenderlilz $100
2. VincentLin $50
3. Jeff Chen $50
4. Meng $1
5. ClubSNAP Admins (Darren, Edmund, Jason, Simon) - $100

------------
Doing our part for a good cause. ;)

Upz for the CS Admin :thumbsup:

Would the CS moderators like to follow suit? :dunno:

Its a great idea to make it a shared effort!

:D

Originally posted by jeff chen
Upz for the CS Admin

Would the CS moderators like to follow suit?

Its a great idea to make it a shared effort!

Hi Jeff, please note that we (Admins) donated purely out of our own initiative, and we do not want to place undue demands or expectations that the rest of the Mods have to donate as well.

It is up to each individual to participate.

Calling all ANIMAL LOVERS!!!!! :gbounce:

Since some of us here did express our views that its wrong to cull the cats, it would be nice if you could donate a little towards this cause :)

For those who didn't post in my earlier thread, your donations are also welcomed :)

Darren, I agree with you that it is up to individuals to participate in this donation drive. I was just wondering if the moderators would follow in the footsteps of the CS Admin, no pressure really.

Alternatively, if anyone has any thing that he/she wants to contribute that can help to raise money, like Azure who donates prints of his cats, are also welcome.

Hence, it need not only be in monetary terms involvement, though it would be good.

Hope this clarify things? :D

1. Lavenderlilz $100
2. VincentLin $50
3. Jeff Chen $50
4. Meng $1
5. ClubSNAP Admins (Darren, Edmund, Jason, Simon) - $100
6. Larry - $50

any1 wants to buy a user-condition Mini Trekker? i'll donate the $$$ here...

Status
Not open for further replies.