Collection of agfa rodinal and rodinal spezial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

You're probably the only 'old guard' I still see around here :)
How wonderful :)

Greg

Hi peeps,

THe AGFA RODINAL has arrived..

I'm intending to set the Foodcourt basement in Peninsula plaza (issit still there?) as the location for collection of the AGFA RODINAL and RODINAL SPECIAL

Date:-
22nd July 2009

Time:-
6:00pm to 8:00pm

Please be punctual and let me know by tomorrow if anybody of those who ordered cannot make it in time, i will then redirect you to pick it up at my place at The Riverwalk.

is the location okay? or will it be better at BK?
:bsmilie:

I'll only be able to get a prepaid card tomorrow as i've just touched down and am suffering form jetlag now :D

Just got prepaid card and its the following:-

eight 1 seven eight nine 23 eight

Hi,

You're probably the only 'old guard' I still see around here
How wonderful

Greg

HEY GREG!!!!!!!

No lar...u oso mah...u're even the "older" guard than me lah :D
:bsmilie:

I can only say I've been taught by the best (you guys) from those yesteryears when the other forum was still alive.... :)

Too bad lar, i cannot run away from nostalgia..... heck...i do prefer that feeling :D

for all those who needs an expert in anything about bnw film processing, film characteristics, bnw printing techniques and even how to shoot properly in bnw and all that..... Greg is one of those super lao jiao masters that u guy should be getting in touch with!!!! :)

Greg, u should maybe conduct some talks again lar to revive the increasingly active bnw community!!!

You know what, it doesn't need any revival, because it didn't fade away and I doubt it ever will. There're always new hobbyists emerging and taking over their rightful places.

Greg

if there are any extras of the agfa, could i get a roll?

if there are any extras of the agfa, could i get a roll?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

erm...these are not agfa films...

they are Agfa Rodinals......

bnw negative developers......
:)

ah i see. film noob here paiseh:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.