Collection of agfa rodinal and rodinal spezial

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Hi peeps,

THe AGFA RODINAL has arrived..

I'm intending to set the Foodcourt basement in Peninsula plaza (issit still there?) as the location for collection of the AGFA RODINAL and RODINAL SPECIAL

Date:-
22nd July 2009

Time:-
6:00pm to 8:00pm

Please be punctual and let me know by tomorrow if anybody of those who ordered cannot make it in time, i will then redirect you to pick it up at my place at The Riverwalk.

is the location okay? or will it be better at BK?
:bsmilie:

I'll only be able to get a prepaid card tomorrow as i've just touched down and am suffering form jetlag now :D

Just got prepaid card and its the following:-

eight 1 seven eight nine 23 eight

Last edited:
hahahhaha

u perpetually camping here to wait for my thread issit? :bsmilie:

kidding :)

see you then!

UPDATE:-

my hp is on the 1st post :)

RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODI-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE RODIE-ORGIE :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

So sorry plsoong. I didn't realize my notification is off.

I can't make it tomorrow. Got the flu. Need to be responsible and avoid public places. Can I pick it up from your place at your convenience at a later day?

So sorry plsoong. I didn't realize my notification is off.

I can't make it tomorrow. Got the flu. Need to be responsible and avoid public places. Can I pick it up from your place at your convenience at a later day?

hey bernards,

AH! No wonder you didn't reply me, but hor i don't think i received your transfer amount leh.......

will doublecheck again to get back to you.

bernards got the flu also? i also got flu. we can only look on in envy as the other guys lay their hands on the rodinal today. :cry:

Thanks plsoong for helping us bring it in...
:)

bernards got the flu also? i also got flu. we can only look on in envy as the other guys lay their hands on the rodinal today. :cry:

U guys rest well lah.

bernards, get well first...i actually did bring back your share too just in case (thot u might be stuck in some jungle out there and forgot) so well, u can pay me on the spot then.

as for the rest, like i mentioned...please try a roll or so and see if u like the treatment/feel....coz it may present a different treatment/texture/feel to your pictures..

A little bit of generalization here...try not to shoot a super hot/pretty model/ your wife or gf in triX and soup in Rodinal...they might just chop you up for supper after seeing the effects :sweat:
:bsmilie:

hahah im too excited so i went ahead.
1:50

IMG_0006s.jpg

I absolutely love it! Quite a distinct feature...
but well, my gf pics didnt turn out the way they'll like it, hahahaha, back to the tmax dev for that.

tks again PL!

Last edited:
hahah im too excited so i went ahead.
1:50

IMG_0006s.jpg

I absolutely love it! Quite a distinct feature...
but well, my gf pics didnt turn out the way they'll like it, hahahaha, back to the tmax dev for that.

tks again PL!

WAH LAU! u POWER lah.......u so chop chop shoot and develop liao?!?!?!? :eek:

I erm...haven't even loaded up my camera :embrass: still abit concussed from the JetLag!

did u see the grains??! very gritty rite? :D

good for those vintaged images of old sculptures and buildings and all that...
and yeah, not good for skin portraiture (unless u want that effect.....)

hehehehe, BTW u sharpen your pictures quite abit after scanning issit? feels very tight

Last edited:
Hi Jackson... wow that fast!! I cant wait to try myself...
To Plsoong... thank bro to make me possible to get the rodinal..

No worries leh bro......

just enjoy using it :)

most likely next year if u guys need somemore chemicals, i'll try to get whatever they have lah...doesn't have to be only Rodinal, but nearer to the time i come back, i'll post up again :)

WAH LAU! u POWER lah.......u so chop chop shoot and develop liao?!?!?!? :eek:

I erm...haven't even loaded up my camera :embrass: still abit concussed from the JetLag!

did u see the grains??! very gritty rite? :D

good for those vintaged images of old sculptures and buildings and all that...
and yeah, not good for skin portraiture (unless u want that effect.....)

hehehehe, BTW u sharpen your pictures quite abit after scanning issit? feels very tight

hahaha actually believe it or not, it's a direct scan. I was pretty shocked too. haha.
Harsh shadows was because of the ga645's built in flash. heheh

and yea the grains are..wow..haha need to find more dirty subjects. lol

hahaha actually believe it or not, it's a direct scan. I was pretty shocked too. haha.
Harsh shadows was because of the ga645's built in flash. heheh

and yea the grains are..wow..haha need to find more dirty subjects. lol

WAH!!!! GA 645!!!!!! nice nice !

I still cannot get over the shock that after balek kampung so late liao, u actually shot some pictures and develop?!?!?!?! :O winz.....i oso not so hardworking :embrass:

BTW, don't throw away the "spent" rodinal yet....keep in another bottle and run a test some testrolls of crappy testshots and develop it longer at constant temp....I can't remember how much more i added to the timings already...but it can actually be reused a couple of times.

after u've found the optimal timings, then technically your R09 can be used till i return next year to replenish your supplies! LOL!

get the best mileage from it.:bsmilie:

Thanks plsoong for helping us to bring so much precious liquid to Singapore. I really enjoy every single drop of it! ;p

plsoong,

Thanks for taking the trouble to lug it all the way back from Germany. Sorry,did not have time to chat with you that day.

Anyway, let me know when you are available for coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.