Coffee syrup pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maltese

Mar 21, 2005
Singapore
Does anyone of u use or know where to get those pump that are used on glass bottle. Its basically those normal pumps for gallon bottles but they can be screwed onto a normal glass bottle. Its mostly used in syrup bottles or cocktail bottles.

products_SY001.jpg

Those that do their own coffee with syrups should have seen it before? I've tried CK tangs, Taka all never see before. Anyone have a clue?

Check the Commercial and industrial guide for kitchen or bar supplies. Or just ask the manager next time you go to a atas kopi joint.

I make my own when it doesn't have to be presented to guests.

All the best.

Can't you just buy the hand soap dispenser and adapt it?

That's exactly what I do! LOL!

But it looks a fright! So, if TS needs the nice looking ones, have to search.

cannot lah, different thread....glass bottles got different openings size one.

glass bottle only comes in so many sizes only...say easy lah, in SG want to find its difficult leh.

aiya u pals dun cook dunno why must use glass over plastic...go go go...ask your wives or mums...why do u think they still want to make glass containers if plastic bottles are so good.;)

finally a coffee lover who knows what I'm talking about. I'll try them. Thanks!

hi RonTheMan,

have u tried out some of those da vinci syrups flavours? I'm ordering a carton but dunno whether which favours are the best for asian taste. Peach angmoh say not nice. Can PM me if u have tried them. Thks!

No, I don't own any Da Vinci ones, only Torani. The flavors which I am currently using are vanilla, hazelnut and raspsberry. Buying a carton, are you opening a cafe or something? Anyway, intend to try Da Vinci and Monin syrups at a later time.

No, I don't own any Da Vinci ones, only Torani. The flavors which I am currently using are vanilla, hazelnut and raspsberry. Buying a carton, are you opening a cafe or something? Anyway, intend to try Da Vinci and Monin syrups at a later time.

My families like varieties and if u are using the syrup to replace sugar then it can be quite a lot since our coffee cup is mug size not normal cup.;)

I just went to their warehouse and got caramel, raspberry, chai and irish cream. Your torani u get from Highlander direct also? Does the torani come with the pump? I only got 1 pump to share among the 4. and it costs be $5 each :dunno: I saw some angmoh website they like the torani favours better. I like to try some also.

Besides coffee and tea, what other stuff u try them on? Sparkling water?

Got mine from Boncafe. I use it mainly to flavour coffee. Other uses which I have tried including whip cream, baking. Hope you are enjoying your syrups!

yap...I very much like them on tea. The caramel and Irish cream is really nice...even on lousy tea bag tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.