Coffee Session on this coming Sat (05/03) Time around 2pm (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkp77

Dear friends...

I would like to arrange a coffee session in town area on Sat (05/03) around 2pm at City Hall Starbucks. (actually, I prefer coffee shop coffee, but if majority of you ok with starbucks, then lets go for it!!)

My Handyphone number is96277469

Please don't call me this week, I will be in a place with no telco signal...
sms me if you need to contact me, I will reply you as soon as I can recieve singtel signal.

Josho, yes, I will be in camp this whole week(yesterday and today got chance to sneek home)... starting from tomolo nite, boss say stay-in. According to plan, its until sat afternoon (5.5 days work) but I have seen many friends went resevist only do 5 days. And my commander got hint us, if performance good, may out proccess on Fri. So I am betting on it!!!

I die die will join you all for the coffee at 2pm. But if my helicopter delay, then I may be a little late, and have to take my F16 to reach City Hall.
Josh, if I can't make it on time, can I ask you help me to be my anchor man to meet the group first.... ( :think: on 2nd thought, I think Hong Jia more suitable to be "Anchor"... keke :bsmilie: ... bro joking lah....) Josh ok?

For those who wants to join the outing, please put your name and nick here...
and for contactable pls sms me your contact, nick and name as well. Thank you.

Nick/Name
1) tkp77/Francis Tan
2) Josho/Josh Ong (Auto qualify, cannot "siam")
3) Hong_Jia/Hong Jia (Auto qualify, cannot "siam" too)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
and the list goes on.....

Actually i dun like starbuck kopi... Juz crapping... Anything is fine with me... I oso TBC leh how... heee... i try to make time and go can...??

Cheers...

Nick/Name
1) tkp77/Francis Tan
4) rhair78/Ricky Hair (tentative can?)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Wah liew! you gangsters all drink HO LIAO ah!!!
I will ta pao Teh Tarik then meet up maybe hahahahaha..
Saturday might have prog.. but tentatively just put there, macham reserve tripod space. kekekeke

rhair78, you want teh tarik, come my camp tomolo morning, I treat you cookhouse teh.... I tarik for you....

you people very difficult to handle leh... like my RSM always say... don't be "gu nian" lah!! all better fall in at city hall starbucks coffee at 2pm on Sat. if I don't see your "bud" there on sat!!! You will get it "One BIG TIME" from me.... Understand??!!! Wah... like real one.... :bsmilie:

Hong Jia, I choose that place is that if want to go CP or funan, easier mah....

Wah then like that very dangerous, Tat day cannot bring ATM along... heee...

tkp77 said:
Hong Jia, I choose that place is that if want to go CP or funan, easier mah....

Eh, this Francis damn bad lar....really is 猪朋狗友.
Keep tempting HJ to buy things.. hahahahahaha

Not say we Gu Niang... but trying to get Gu Niang hahahahaha.
Thats why Saturday precious leh... kekeke :lovegrin:

Lumixers/CSers,

Enjoy your kopi, kopi siew dai, kopi-o kosong, tay peng, tay-o peng, tak kew....I will be on the way to K.L. while you all enjoying the session...

tkp77 said:
I would like to arrange a coffee session in town area on Sat (05/03) around 2pm at City Hall Starbucks. (actually, I prefer coffee shop coffee, but if majority of you ok with starbucks, then lets go for it!!)

Hi tkp77....just pulling your leg only lah on the starbucks coffee..... :D should thank you for organizing a gathering, and is not right for you to pay for all the drinks as well.

Can't meet up with you all...cause weekend is usually for family. Catch up with all of u next time.

Have a great time !!!

John Teoh said:
Hong Jia

ATM very big and heavy leh :sweat: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cheers

John

John,

Good catch man! LOL

Nick/Name
1) tkp77/Francis Tan
5)
6)arowana/arowana(tentative can?)
7)
8)
9)

arowana said:
Nick/Name
1) tkp77/Francis Tan
5)
7)
8)
9)

Hey Bro, you very unique man! :thumbsup:
Suddenly skip 5 and put at 6.. hahahahahahahahaha
Come come...

Hahaha Im thinking who is tat for. Reservation for both seat ah? :bsmilie:

Just a joke. Wednesday joke day!

p.s. ANyone calling Sgt Andrew? :embrass:

Josh... u call andrew lor... somemore he is working at suntec... if he half day on sat, he might wan to join us for tok cok sesssion...

If starbuck no seats, we can go Ya Kun for traditional kopi...?

natnivek said:
You guys bringing your equipment? Or just pure talk kok (edited for decency purposes) la kopi? ;)

Personally, I like to go around with my long one, so I can just whip it out for action anytime, anyplace. :cool: so thats a yes for me. :bsmilie: but surely there is no need to bring eq if you dun want to ;)

Alright cool... Would like to pick up some shooting tips from you guys if you dun mind too... ;p I'm in!

Nick/Name
1) tkp77/Francis Tan
5)
7)
8)
9)natnivek/kevintan(noobie)

I'll pm you my contact no... ;)

I suspect worms in 2 ppl comp. Either they never spect or rather they cant see the no properly. LOL Just a joke.
:bsmilie:

Bring ur equipment along. no need to be shy. Its always good to talk while playing with ur equipment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.