Coffee Session on this coming Sat (05/03) Time around 2pm (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry francis , my camera never cooperate with me.

Meet you all guys for the may fireworks then :D

It was great meeting you guys that day! (Others beware, you'll be tempted to spend money if you ever meet them. :devil: )

Too bad I couldn't stay for the whole thing though... Till next time then!

Hope you guys like the pic...

Darkside.jpg

Can you guess who? :blah:

natnivek said:
It was great meeting you guys that day! (Others beware, you'll be tempted to spend money if you ever meet them. :devil: )

Darkside.jpg

That looks like one of our ex-lumixer...
Keith... you are losing another Panasonic user... how??
Are you going to do anything about it??

tkp77 said:
That looks like one of our ex-lumixer...
Keith... you are losing another Panasonic user... how??
Are you going to do anything about it??

Yar, I am going to be another ex-Lumixer very soon too.
Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon Canon!

nice cropping wor! :bsmilie:

I know rhair all the while like Canon. Ok, we shall not discuss this further on. Let's respect. ;)

josho said:
I know rhair all the while like Canon. Ok, we shall not discuss this further on. Let's respect. ;)

Yah... And as some of our other ex-lumixers said, there are times when you just wish you had a fz around.

IS, small(relatively), everything in one, noise, dark evf....

You win some you lose some... Cheers!

Oh yah, fz20 still ROckS Big TimE!!! :bsmilie:

natnivek said:

Darkside.jpg

Erm, this looks like the Pana Tr***or haaa... Juz joking, josh... dun be angry... heee...

We went to shoot at fort canning... nothing much cos getting dark... hard to take... i got someone in action too... i post later...

Here another one...

Caught in action
normal_P1010830%20Edited.jpg

Had alot of fun "suaning" both Josh and Ricky yesterday, both of them become the centre of attraction. Haaa...

Thanks ricky for the macdonald treat and all the guys who helped to do my survey... Big Thanks...

I think we should have this every mth, but I dun think first and last saturday of the month would be good, they would clash with other events, like i noe there is night skate on every last saturday of the month. So i think 2nd or 3nd saturday of the month would be better...

Cheers...

josho said:
Hehe. Saw everyone todae. Good good.

Next time, lets go shoot more and talk rot together.

So, firefox, u not snapping anymore? ;p :think:

Nah... I'll probably grab a few Hexanon prime lens and practice on my mechanical SLR before I get my next digicam..
The current market is not stable enough for me to consider a DSLR. The low priced DSLR's are totally neutered.

1) The E300 and Zuiko Digital lenses having controls like consumer cameras do.

2) The local shops are overpricing the Minolta A200 (which also has controls like a mickey mouse camera) and pretending the A2 (which I originally thought of getting) is phased out so that they can leech more money from the A200.

3) Something big will happen to the market when the Panasonic 2006 DSLR is launched and Leitz dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.