Coffee is a MUST in the morning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?

hmm...don't quite know....I'm ON HOLIDAY!! :D

for me, coffee is a must throughtout the day :p else I'll get a headache..... dunno it is physical or phycological... but I'll really get a headache.

Originally posted by siron
hahah without it... it's hard to work! Agree?

Damn !@# stuff it is, hightly addictive, pushes your blood pressure up through the roof etc. However I dont' function without it .. the sign of a true coffee addict.

I can't do without my Owl 3in1 coffee everyday at work. Average 2 packets a day.
One question, does regular drinking of coffee gives bad breathe?

Originally posted by yurona
I can't do without my Owl 3in1 coffee everyday at work. Average 2 packets a day.
One question, does regular drinking of coffee gives bad breathe?

Smoking yes Coffee I dun really think so lah. but not good loh..

hah. coffee indeed. no coffee no talk.

Used to drink so much of it, i had so many ceiling high stacks of styrofoam cups in the drawing studio from the coffee stall in the school canteen.....spent up to three bucks (school price: 35 to 40cents) drinking coffee in school everyday. That's from year 1 to year 2.

Year 2 had attachment with a culinary/lifestyle publisher. had two espresso machines in the office. had up to 6 mugs of espresso strength coffee with cream everyday.

year 3 stopped to rest after one term. suspected heart problem. haha. from all that coffee. bummed till the next school year started.

the next year 3.....had to cut down to max 3 normal coffees a day. haha!

of course the coffees always went with smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.