Coffee for $8

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Would you drink a cup of coffee for $8 ???

From Starbuck?

I wonder how much pocket money they are getting from their parents to be affording this and studying at Starbucks (or any high priced coffee tea joint). I definitely couldnt have done this back when I was studying, and I dont think I can afford giving my children so much money in a few years' time. Gosh!

Nowadays we 40+ spend $ on cameras while teenagers, spend on those cafe lor. The whole changed la, relax.

Nowadays we 40+ spend $ on cameras while teenagers, spend on those cafe lor. The whole changed la, relax.

Right and wrong.. must learn to spend within your mean... money not enough!

Right and wrong.. must learn to spend within your mean... money not enough!

As long got work, don't stress on $. Today don't know tomorrow happening. Live to full! :D

The most expensive I drank is 7.2 a cup from Starbucks, paying with credit card to get extra 10%. Definitely can't afford these while I was young.

Anyway I rather save up these coffee money to buy film haha.

During my school times, when some friends decided to go places like Starbuck or Coffee bean, I only drink the free plain water.

Now even when eat out alone, I normally don't order any drinks if possible. As feel isn't worth to pay $1++ for a can drinks (eg in coffee shop). Only order drinks if going to sit and having some chit-chat with friends etc.

I am waiting to see if TRE, ASS and the other sites will start blaming our million dollar ministers for our citizens not being able to afford a cup of coffee (at Starbucks).

I will do so once awhile... $8 is way too $$$ to spend daily on coffee... even if you are a working adult. But once a week, or in my case, once every few month... is ok.

I am waiting to see if TRE, ASS and the other sites will start blaming our million dollar ministers for our citizens not being able to afford a cup of coffee (at Starbucks).

Again... why over the ministers' pay. U can also become a minister if u work hard enough! then u would get the $$$ u want.. hahaha good luck!

My mother told me that she dared not go to Robinson in the 70' now our ppl go everywhere even the FTs do likewise. Mak Salleh is no more the high class...

$8 will buy me half of a roast chicken and can eat for 3 dinners alone. :)

bro half roast chicken now 10SGD you short change chicken rice uncle lolz

I used to go for the $10 hairut.. then I saw $8 and tried.. then I saw $5 and tried

I eventually went for the ????

I used to go for the $10 hairut.. then I saw $8 and tried.. then I saw $5 and tried

I eventually went for the ????

Shave botak la, heh heh! Last longer.

Nowadays every things expensive. But the salary always the same for whole year. :(