Coffee Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

AqUaRiU5

Feb 9, 2002
Square Box
organico.frozened.com
here's two pics taken while i was enjoying my cup of mocha frappocino.....(thinks tt the correct spelling)....at Starbucks Raffles City....great place to sit down and relax....anyway here's the pics

Dscn0449%20(starbucks).jpg

Dscn0450%20(starbucks2).jpg

pls feel free to give ur comments....hope i'm able to improve further ;)

icic....cause 4got to tell Necroist's hands to siam ah....haha...if not it would haf been better....it was underexposed at first....den i tried to correct it using ps.....kinda accidentally adjusted the exposure value to a low value...too bad if there were water droplets flowing down those cups den it would haf been better....nicer effect...;)

anyway tanks for ur comments.....hmmm...anymore pple?

DC usually have problem with calculating the exposure when the subject with similar brightness fill up the whole frame or when taking image with large area of white... Usually ends up with a little under exposed. This is due to the fact that they usually set the object they meter on as 50%... if the whole subject or a white area is measured, it is set at 50% and results in under exposure... try uping the exposure by 1 EV?

I like the arramgement of the second shot better. Having a person's arm in the background does not bother me.

You might want to even try having the person in the background reaching for the drink at the back. That might make an interesting shot.

Also, you can try to move the drinks to the edge of the table, then shoot from a really low angle looking slighly upwards to exaggerate the persective of the cups.

Just some suggestions. Thanks for sharing!

I've something similar to yours!!!
I am surprised to see someone has the same view as me!!

DSCN1003a_1.jpg

oh icic....hmmm....will take note of tt....nice viewpoint u haf roy.....btw lewfs u use the scene mode in ur CP885 ah...i did tt using close up option u leh....erm...mayebe u can take with the background of the front counter of the outlet or one of the crew members brewing coffee tt would look nice...;)

yeah np.

Found out that Boon Electronics is offering a 1 year installments plan for the sony dsc-f707 for $169 a month.

Total price is $1999. About $399 more than AP\CP.

wah so X sia....hmmm.....told u the installments sure more den u pay cash on the spot one....think...it's better to get one straight away.....really;)

Status
Not open for further replies.