Coffee Break in Japan, Hamamatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yapster

Aug 12, 2006
Pioneer
www.flickr.com
Hi all, took this shot using my IXUS 40 during my business trip last year in Japan. Comments pls?;)

Coffee-Break.jpg

opps, no comments allowed under rules and regulation? Well, have a break then. Hope you like it!

hmm i guess we can post comment since I really have a strong liking to this picture especially that single twirl of smoke.

the sticky said can only post pics taken last year..well. haha i dont bliv it still enforces now till date.

Nice tones too.

oh, thanks for the comments! hmm, if that is the case, more comments pls from the others? :)

for me, i like the concept and composition. :thumbsup:

simple camera , but great work:thumbsup: :)

Thanks pogeeako,1Ds,orislee and pingo~ ya, this "Rainbow Boss" favour is bitter. My favourite can drink there is the lipton milk tea! Simply good! Thanks for all your comments. I wonder if i can take such shots using dSLR. Still trying my best to get use and make full use of it~

Great "feel" in this pic, but the only nit pick I have is the overexposed cigarette box. Would have loved to see a little more details.

I like the color and the smoke trail. However, i might shift the subject off the centre. Well, thats for me.

Simple yet deep. The colour theme of the pic fits the mood of the picture very well...and the smoke trails gives it a kind of "lounge" flavour. Great pic!

Thanks microcosm, phraeb & kgston! hmm, microcosm, is it possible to PS overexposure? Still new to PS. haha.

microcosm, is it possible to PS overexposure? Still new to PS. haha.

Noticed that you shot with the IXUS, but I am not familiar with that camera. If images were shot in RAW format, you still have a chance to save some details.

oh, its in JPEG format. Next time will look out for overexposure to minimize too much correction. Thanks!

oh, its in JPEG format. Next time will look out for overexposure to minimize too much correction. Thanks!
Actually I am only nitpicking. Like many others has commented, your shot is fabulous. And the mood is fantastic. I like the overall feel too. Well done. :thumbsup:

haha, thanks~ It is always good to learn more to improve my skills~

haha, thanks~ It is always good to learn more to improve my skills~
Follow your instincts, friend... yours lead to pretty pictures...

I like the picture,
but I dun like the cigarette.

Smoking kills.
brings cancer,
brings sickness,
brings unhappiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.