coffee and donuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartacus.ret

Jun 15, 2005
hey people

i was wondering whether anyones knows where to get good coffee and donuts?
and i mean really good coffee and donuts.

thanks

spartacus.ret said:
hey people

i was wondering whether anyones knows where to get good coffee and donuts?
and i mean really good coffee and donuts.

thanks

it's nothing like buying the donut home and making your own coffee. home-made coffee is always the best!

until they open a krispy kreme here, as far as i know there arent any decent doughnut shops in spore.

Wonder how many boxes of krispy kreme can I stuff in a suitcase? I know they will last approx. 2 days and still taste good. Buy in the morning, board flight, arrive 18 hours late middle of the night, Krispy Cream for breakfast in the morning. :) Thanks for reminding.

Deadpoet said:
Wonder how many boxes of krispy cream can I stuff in a suitcase? I know they will last approx. 2 days and still taste good. Buy in the morning, board flight, arrive 18 hours late middle of the night, Krispy Cream for breakfast in the morning. :) Thanks for reminding.

last time i was in london, i brought back 4 boxes of krispy kremes. its the only thing people from my office asked for. but i wouldnt stuff in suitcase i hand carried. was really funny when i got into business class as there were all these suits with their computer bags and me with 2 bright tesco plastic bags...

And actually, they still tasted okay even 4 or 5 days later! must be all that sugar and additives!

Heard there is a Krispy Kreme in Manila, it has not been confirmed though.

You guys are making me droool!!!!!!

Nothing like waiting in line to buy a dozen freshly made krispy kremes, enjoying all the smells, then to be served a fresh batch of donuts while you wait to make your choices on cream filled, plain, chocolate covered,..........

What about bagels? Any decent bagel joints around? Have to be as good if not better than Einstein Bagels.

There is just no good bagels in Singapore. The closest place is NYC. Another 18 hours away.

How about a bagel and krispy Kreme run in July?

Who's going?????

I'm in for a dozen krispy kremes.;p

Damn no bagels!!

How about Nathan's??

krispy kremes are available in Australia too.... you can get it from the Sydney airport just before you fly.

Now I am craving for a jam filled donut.

Hmm... What happened to Dunkin' Donuts? :dunno:

Used to buy donuts from them until the one near my house closed. Now I either goto neighbourhood bakeries or pop by Takashimaya/Carrefour to grab a couple of those donuts.

jsbn said:
Hmm... What happened to Dunkin' Donuts? :dunno:

Used to buy donuts from them until the one near my house closed. Now I either goto neighbourhood bakeries or pop by Takashimaya/Carrefour to grab a couple of those donuts.

Dunkin what???

Once you have had a krispy kreme, you'll know what a good donut is.

Deadpoet said:
Wonder how many boxes of krispy kreme can I stuff in a suitcase? I know they will last approx. 2 days and still taste good. Buy in the morning, board flight, arrive 18 hours late middle of the night, Krispy Cream for breakfast in the morning. :) Thanks for reminding.

Mmmmm...... Krispy Kreme!!!!! (Homer Simpson)

Benign said:
What happened to Local kopi and Kaya Butter toast? :think:
What about local kopi and kaya toast? What does it has to do with krispy kreme?

Krispy Kreme....

Hmm... Do they have branches in Japan as well? It would a couple of years before I abandon Japan for my travels and choose US instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.