Cocktail Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckcare.der

Apr 30, 2007
singapore
derrickh.multiply.com
Tried out a few shots few days ago. C&C please. :)
Looking out at any area for improvement.

Glass1-1.jpg

Glass2-1.jpg

Glass3.jpg

Glass4.jpg

I know some of the water droplets are not 'frozen'. Did that on purpose to give a sense of rush. And the cocktail glass on #3 is not straight. Wanted to show the impact of the splash that caused the cocktail to tilt.

I like #3
but i think it would look nice if you used a fruit instead of an icecube(issit icecube?)
like what you did in #10

i love Pic #4... Pic#1 is nice but i think cloning away some droplets will make it better (to much drops scattered around)..IMHO...

white background does not work for me though... lines and curves of glass is fighting with white BG... just my 2cents though...

Loved #3 & #4.

I like #3
but i think it would look nice if you used a fruit instead of an icecube(issit icecube?)
like what you did in #10

Yup! Definitely would have been better. But it would be pretty hard to see unless the liquid is clear. But yeah, will try that next time! :)

Thanks!

i love Pic #4... Pic#1 is nice but i think cloning away some droplets will make it better (to much drops scattered around)..IMHO...

white background does not work for me though... lines and curves of glass is fighting with white BG... just my 2cents though...

Thank you! Okay. I can try cloning away some! ;)

#10 for me.
However crop too tight, it would be great if the glass only occupy 25-30% of the whole picture. ;)

Yeah. Didnt have much space to shoot. Was pretty restricted. Shot in my kitchen. Yeah, i think its slightly too tight as well.

Loved #3 & #4.

Thanks bro! :) Glad you like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.