cockroach...

Do u u freak out over a DAMN COCKROACH?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlou

Mar 24, 2004
SG
okokok.... i know this is lame and i'll probably get beaten up for this but couldnt resist sharing with u guys my experience with a cockroach last nite....

last nite, when i was watching the olympics with my crab crackers (from indon, its HUGE and good... yum.. ;p ), THERE WAS THIS HUGE COCKROACH CRAWLING OUT OF THE TV CABINET... gosh. i immediately flew back to the armory(the kitchen), to get my blaster(baygon...) and SHOT(sprayed) THAT B*STARD to death. :flame:

the blood-gushing and adrenaline pumping encounter finished - with the cockroach dead... he was actually DROWNED to death instead of the repellent's poison, i think... as i was blasting it, it ran across the damn hall until the continous spray kinda choked and blinded it....

as that pest overturned and struggled to stay alive, i gave it the fatal shot by pressing on to my blaster for the next 2-5mins.... a dead imperial pilot there lifelessly... in a POOL of repellent. :flush:

the good thing was that i killed it. :sweatsm:

the bad thing was i had to mop the entire battleground.... damn. :complain:

AReality said:
Haha...
U should see what I did to the lizard under my bed...

wahaha... tell me abt it! :bsmilie:

Lol..i'll jump if i see cockroach... and will draw my weapon to kill the cockroach.. (badminton)

jonlou said:
wahaha... tell me abt it! :bsmilie:
A pic tells a thousand words...
But cannot lar.. this thread sure get locked if I post the pic here.. ;p

AReality said:
A pic tells a thousand words...
But cannot lar.. this thread sure get locked if I post the pic here.. ;p

forget it. sounds really gruesome... im gonna freak out and start destroying my lcd... LOLX!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wow, dun spary so much man, not good for your health. i have another method.

if the roach pops out from a distance, my choice of weapon is newspaper

if it ran across me, then after the newpaper, i'll use my light fiuld and drown him and then lighted matchstick to start a bon fire to make sure it doesn't come back to life as with many roaches.

if outside, either step or kick aside. :embrass:

Belle&Sebastain said:
wow, dun spary so much man, not good for your health. i have another method.

if the roach pops out from a distance, my choice of weapon is newspaper

if it ran across me, then after the newpaper, i'll use my light fiuld and drown him and then lighted matchstick to start a bon fire to make sure it doesn't come back to life as with many roaches.

if outside, either step or kick aside. :embrass:

i thot of slamming the b*stard with my chinese dictionery... but thot it was tooo gruesome.

thanks for the firing tip. im gonna use it the next time. BURN IT TO DEATH. :devil:

outside i'll freak out and jump off its way.... really lor... :sweatsm:

My choice of weapon if it's out in the open would be newspapers, other than that I'd spray all I can to get rid of it.

Incidentally, last night as I passed by my kitchen, I too, saw a cockroach crawling near the dustbin, instinctively, I ran for my old newspaper, and *WHAM*, it lay dead.

Just to be safe, I did the spraying also, sometimes they just act dead, the baygon will ensure they're not acting.

Sweep, dunk into toiletbowl, flush.

Grand burial eh?

My worst case was that there were 2 enemies to clear one night many nights ago, had to ensure both were dead.

jonlou said:
i thot of slamming the b*stard with my chinese dictionery... but thot it was tooo gruesome.

thanks for the firing tip. im gonna use it the next time. BURN IT TO DEATH. :devil:

outside i'll freak out and jump off its way.... really lor... :sweatsm:

i can feel we both have a disliking for the coach.

Belle&Sebastain said:
i can feel we both have a disliking for the coach.

yes. no doubt. think im gonna improvise on ur firing technique.

the next time, u see that b*stard, grab a deodrent, spray at it and make it skid, THEN LIGHT UP UR LIGHTER, PLACE IT INFRONT OF UR SPRAY AND FIRE IT UP INTO SMOKE..... NOTHING AT ALL LEFT. NOTHING. :flame:

One very bad experience was when I powdered a dead cockroach with my fingers without knowing until it was too late. Hated things with exoskeletons ever since...

jonlou said:
yes. no doubt. think im gonna improvise on ur firing technique.

the next time, u see that b*stard, grab a deodrent, spray at it and make it skid, THEN LIGHT UP UR LIGHTER, PLACE IT INFRONT OF UR SPRAY AND FIRE IT UP INTO SMOKE..... NOTHING AT ALL LEFT. NOTHING. :flame:

careful with the lighter, if your hand has doses of the spirit, you may kenna yourself, i perfer a matchstick, like in the movies when you drop the matchstick and a bon fire ensures, make sure that you have no inflammable objects around.

please buy insurance, dun burn your house for the pest.

if i find them in the bathroom another method is to douse it with high dense shampoo. and open my gutter and flash it down.

you people never pluck out all feelers, wings and limbs? Think its easier to use all methods mentioned than wat I'm currently using :blah:

Actually I just shoo them away or I use a more "humane" way, put in a jar then placed in the freezer compartment for 3 days.

Aton said:
you people never pluck out all feelers, wings and limbs? Think its easier to use all methods mentioned than wat I'm currently using :blah:

Actually I just shoo them away or I use a more "humane" way, put in a jar then placed in the freezer compartment for 3 days.

if you keep it captivatived, you call it humane? it may outlive its "imprisionment" and hunger will slowly break it down, i perfer a swift death than wait to die.

i burn it cos i dun want after the flatening it may still live, causing the roach some discomfort.

My preference: If they are accessible and in open area eg floor or walls, I use newspaper for speed. If they are inaccessible or hiding behind eg. home appliance or non-movable furniture, I will use insect repellent to force it to be on the move or temporarily stun/weaken it. Alternatively, pouring boiling hot water over them is another which I have had many successes and cleaning up is a breeze. He he, merciless.

I'm staying at the top floor of a HDB flat, used to have some problem with flying cockroaches from the rooftop.. especially during rainy season.

At first I tried spraying with baygon... but the damn thing keep on flying around and I ended up creating a mess with baygon all over the place..

Den I switch to newspaper!! haha.. more effective, roll it up into a baton and smack the cockroach flat... Kinda hard for it to act dead when it's flattened rite?? :D

I have a war with cockroaches ever since I was a kid. If a cockroach cross my path...the penalty is death. I will hunt it down no matter what. The worst kind are those that flies. They think that can fly and get away with it. Weapon of choice for this airborne slime bucket is the old faitlful broom. Had one crawl up my leg while I was sleeping once. No sleep until he is dead. I hunt him the whole night until the death penalty is carried out.

wahh.. you all very violent. :bsmilie:

for me, im quite okay but i dun let them live. i use the newspaper method. haha.

my friend quite cruel. smack it flat liao, den put in microwave oven. :sweat: haha. 'chao ta' roach.

Status
Not open for further replies.