Cockcroaches In Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve75 said:
Yes, I did that also.... it WORKS! in addition,heard that Crocoaches don't like nice smell.... so... I put a piece of Lux soap bar in the car..... did not see them ever since....just my experience to share....:)

Hmmm... think I am going to try that too..

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
y not try niam geng to the cockroaches? maybe they will go west... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Or try hang a cross in the car....

But pray that the situation worsen on Sundays. The roaches may gather there for their prayers...;)

Why not use natural stuff too: Cloves. Buy $5 worth and sprinkle everywhere - in the boot, under the carpets, under the seats ...

Works well in office, so try out in your car. $5 can buy you 1 big bag in any spice shops.

I heard from somewhere that theres this trap that is sold in supermarkets. You put it under your seats and few days later when you take it out from under your car seats, confirm can see the dead bodies of the cockroaches. Anyone knows what Im talking about?

Me just got a car, and ok la *confession time* I munch while on the road. How to keep my interior of the car clean? Can all car owners tell me how??? I dunwan to share my container of Famous Amos cookies with them!

lil_princess said:
Me just got a car, and ok la *confession time* I munch while on the road. How to keep my interior of the car clean? Can all car owners tell me how??? I dunwan to share my container of Famous Amos cookies with them!

Tell you what. I sacrifice my car instead. Put your container of Amos cookies in my car. Let me know when you want to eat, I drive by and pass you some on the road... but provided if there are still any left. ;)

if you have only one cockroach in your car, this will be most difficult thing to do to ger rid of it.

If you have two cockroaches in your car, the way to get rid of it is eat it. This will show to the other cockroach that you are monster cannibal, and it will go back tell his whole gang that this car not worth to roam.

if only have one....it will be difficult to get rid because if you eat it, its friend will ask the whole gang to roam your car and find it. in return you will have more cockroach.

Let me give you a lift, Lunch provided :)

Status
Not open for further replies.