Coastal Walk @ Sydney I , II & III


Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Some shots to share on what I saw along the coastline at Sydney beaches.
Huge "skull" formation rocks, strong waves, algae, deep blue pacific, etc.
Hot sunny day that burnt me badly without me knowing as I enjoyed the cool
Sea breeze and listening to the natural “wave-music"

More pix of this beach@
Outings@Sydney beach

More pix of Sydney at
Farmland@Sydney


Upate with more pix at Threads #22 & 23


1 Jog along the beach


2 Huge Rocks showing layers of the rock formation.


3 Beautiful "Peacock tail" the rock


3.1 Rocks plateau
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
4 Eco heaven, a great place for nature lover.


5 Child and Sea-gulls


6 Waves


6.1 Childrens play


More on next series
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
6 Standing at the peak


7 Splash and words@ sky


8 As the waves flow back ....


9 Different tones of Sea water
 

CKW

New Member
May 1, 2003
477
0
0
Visit site
Nice series... :thumbsup: Hosea is back in action again!
#7 very creative.
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
knoxknocks said:
#7 works best for me. well done bro!

What's the SAGEM word?
Thanks bro:)
Think it is an advertisement or name created by smoke of the aircraft.
I saw another one with the word "Bose".. which might be refering to an audio system

 

gooseberry

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2004
1,952
0
0
Central West
Nice pics there Hosea.

PS. Sagem is a manufacturer of communication equipment.
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
gooseberry said:
Nice pics there Hosea.

PS. Sagem is a manufacturer of communication equipment.
Thanks gooseberry for helping to clarifiy the word "Sagem":) .. are you still at Au?
Oh, so these are communication and audio equipment advertisement.
 

arowana

New Member
Mar 17, 2004
920
0
0
bro,

waiting for so long for u to post..

;)
 

gooseberry

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2004
1,952
0
0
Central West
Hosea said:
Thanks gooseberry for helping to clarifiy the word "Sagem":) .. are you still at Au?
Oh, so these are communication and audio equipment advertisement.
No worries.

No, was only back in Oz for a couple of weeks, unfortunately. How long did you stay in Sydney for ? Did you get a chance to go anywhere else ?
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
gooseberry said:
No worries.

No, was only back in Oz for a couple of weeks, unfortunately. How long did you stay in Sydney for ? Did you get a chance to go anywhere else ?
I went to visit my relative for a week... went to a couple of places
and enjoy the seafoods at the Sydney fish market esp the fresh oaster and sashimi.
Got a treat of lobster too.. nice..
Went for the NY eve first fireworks, too crowded for shooting :sweat:
Wow, u r a great traveler.
 

w.s

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
800
0
16
Singapore
hello hosea:) nice photos again.

prefer those with the sea. where abt in sydney were these taken?
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
w.s said:
hello hosea:) nice photos again.

prefer those with the sea. where abt in sydney were these taken?
Thanks w.s for viewing . These were taken at Coogee Beach.
You can walk from Maroubra, Coogee than to Bondi beach.. a stretch
of beautiful nice beaches. I went to Coogee esp to see the rocks..
 

w.s

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
800
0
16
Singapore
ah i c... i din go there the last time round. but i went to this place called avoca or acova (can't remember the name) beach and then the entrance (where u get to see the pelicans). next time i'll try those tht u mentioned:)

btw, how many trips are u planning this year?:) u give me the impression u travel every month:p hahaha:)
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
w.s said:
ah i c... i din go there the last time round. but i went to this place called avoca or acova (can't remember the name) beach and then the entrance (where u get to see the pelicans). next time i'll try those tht u mentioned:)

btw, how many trips are u planning this year?:) u give me the impression u travel every month:p hahaha:)
ws, do visit these beaches during summer.I got "burnt" without noticing its heat coz of nice
sea breeze. Have a look of the beach activities here
Outing at Sydney beach
I will go for another long vacation this coming Feb.. and then "hibernate" and plan another
 

ZeroDivine

Senior Member
Sep 5, 2004
2,149
3
38
andritei.zenfolio.com
Gorgeous pics u have Hosea!!!
I thought I might mentiont that my favs r 4, 5 and 7
I think if the kid in 4 is closer to foreground it might look even more dramatic? :D just my thought
So how did u enjoy your trip :) ?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.