Coast to coast event this coming sunda 21st march!

beloved

Mar 17, 2010
HEY guys,

I am new here, my name is charlene. Since i am new in this page, i would like to first introduce you guys to an event which is good for photography!:)

Its the coast to coast event! There will be various outdoor sports happening at west coast park, carpark 3 this coming sunday!
This is a general event for the public to try out 16 different activities in A DAY! I suggest we should all go down and relax, have fun while snapping beautiful pictures featuring the pure and innocent little kids along with their family! Great chance for an exchange of skills, and for me the novice:dunno: to learn more techniques from you all to improve my photography skills!;)

Most importantly its free, no admission fee!

here are the details:
Date: 21st March, Sunday
Time: 10.00 am - 06.00 pm
Venue: West Coast Park, Carpark 3 (Grand Lawn)

Hope to see you guys there! Would be a great chance for us to capture many memories!:bsmilie:
SEEYA~

thanks for sharing

HEY guys,

I am new here, my name is charlene. Since i am new in this page, i would like to first introduce you guys to an event which is good for photography!:)

Its the coast to coast event! There will be various outdoor sports happening at west coast park, carpark 3 this coming sunday!
This is a general event for the public to try out 16 different activities in A DAY! I suggest we should all go down and relax, have fun while snapping beautiful pictures featuring the pure and innocent little kids along with their family! Great chance for an exchange of skills, and for me the novice:dunno: to learn more techniques from you all to improve my photography skills!;)

Most importantly its free, no admission fee!

here are the details:
Date: 21st March, Sunday
Time: 10.00 am - 06.00 pm
Venue: West Coast Park, Carpark 3 (Grand Lawn)

Hope to see you guys there! Would be a great chance for us to capture many memories!:bsmilie:
SEEYA~

hi Charlene...nice to meet u here.
And also thanks for sharing....;)

Just a question....is there any place off limits or we have access to all areas including VIP areas if any?