What is your wish list?

I wish to have:

1. Full frame digital camera
2. Come with fisheye to 1000mm tele lens
3. Flash strong enough to take multiple shorts e.g. 10 frame/sec
4. Good studio
5. My own mini lab
10... still dreaming...

my eyes to be the camera, so i can take whatever i like and whenever i want. :) but must be able to download to computer. ;p

More MONEY!:lovegrin: Thats wat everyone wants:rolleyes:

What I want is to be super lucky and win BIG money this saturday when I play blackjack with my relatives.

ortega said:
to be the one and only winner of the hong bao draw - toto

Aiya....I was thinking about the same thing but at least I am willing to share lah. I am wishing everyone as much a chance to share and win the second and other consolation prizes....so long as everyone know, I already "pao" just one humble prize......the first prize. heheheheh

sammy888 said:
Aiya....I was thinking about the same thing but at least I am willing to share lah. I am wishing everyone as much a chance to share and win the second and other consolation prizes....so long as everyone know, I already "pao" just one humble prize......the first prize. heheheheh
only the first prize is considered the winner mah...

I wish i own this two company.. Nikon and Canon.:sweatsm:

kit_fisto said:
What I want is to be super lucky and win BIG money this saturday when I play blackjack with my relatives.
not too good
because when you win,
your relatives loses.

i wanna have someone develop image/3D animation software that accept speech recognition & comprehension... its damn hard to remember all the commands...

Sole winner of the upcoming Toto $10m Jackpot Draw which I will:

- $1m to charity
- Make a return to the Light Side once again :D

a better quality of life and relationship together with my girlfriend

Have more time to shoot and to shoot better pics. Also, learn to make full use of the camera. Right now, there are more buttons than I can manage to use. There are quite a few that I hardly use, like continuous shooting at 3fps, like exp compensation and a few others that I should try out at least.

I do not dream that much, be it day-dreaming or night dreaming. :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.