CNY soon, and i'm so emotional now..

hkingx

Sep 17, 2008
Singapore. North/East
Friend's here,

Althought the photo i took from my camera is colourful, but my life is just black and white...

Another year passing by soon... And i'm still living in the past... :cry:
This evening after work, I went back home to do some spring cleaning at my room.
I realise that time passed so fast, the photo that i'd took with my ex-gf had been displaying at my room for more than 4year's, So does my wallet..
We've been together for just 1yr plus, from now to the time we broke up, it's almost 3yr's soon... :cry:
I still can't forget her, I tried to know more pretty girl, better girl, but still, no way I can control myself from lov'in her..
Well, but deep inside my heart, i still know that i love her.. While another side, it's so painful to love someone, when you know she/he will never be back..
:dunno:How am i supppose to give up someone, when I myself know that I still love that person???

Do you guy's think I should move on? or Do you guy's think that one day, she'll be touch by my true love? I'm confused...:cry:

The most precious gift you can give to someone is your time,
because
"When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back."

3 years is a very long time. If you still know where is she, find her. Even if she has no feelings for you, you can still be friends. Develop the relationship slowly and don't rush things.

3 years is a very long time. If you still know where is she, find her. Even if she has no feelings for you, you can still be friends. Develop the relationship slowly and don't rush things.

that's right.. but without knowing the full story, we shouldn't advise any course of action first.

we don't know the characters, we don't know the story behind the scenes.

and what we'll hear will be just 1 side of the story.

we can be here to listen, be someone to comfort TS, but that's all we can do.

it's been 3 months since my ex broke up with me. i've still got no idea what's going on, no clue to why she did it and it was mental torture. and her friends and my friends had no idea too so they just kept their mouths shut to prevent anymore eruptions.

TS: it's been 3 years. get a grip. it may sound harsh but you need to focus on the future.
thinking about the past will not get you anywhere.

It doesn't matter what the story is ...

LEARN to MOVE ON ...

... and even if it means that moving on may also means her moving back into your life, you still need to look forward ... else you will loose out either way.

Sometimes its not u cannot stop loving her. It can be because u are hanging on to the memories. U see, u put the photo there for the 3 yrs u are not with her. That shows to me, u will never move on. That means there is something in u that dont want to move on bcos u still think no matter how small part of u, that u two can still be tgt.

If u want to move on, keep those things away, bcos it raises memories. The mere fact u said, u will realise for three yrs its there, shows the power of memories. Memories cannot be forced out completely. U can make it insignificant. But u need to be strong enough to do it.

..... I tried to know more pretty girl, better girl, .......

I think that's where your problem is...... compatibility beyond surface cosmetics is essential

Last edited:
Close that chapter in your life. Close it, leave it. Maybe process some feelings about the lost, but close it thereafter and move on. It's a choice really. Its your choice if you want to wallow in the past (which would never change), or make a change in your future.

Speak to someone you trust, whom you feel will lend that listening ear, or if it's affecting you too much (daily), speak to a professional. It's not shameful to seek help, it's ignorance which kills instead. Feelings of the heart goes deep down, it's hard to "forget", hence we don't. But it's what we do with those lessons which builds a person.

It's a choice.

Take care.

I still can't forget her, I tried to know more pretty girl, better girl, but still, no way I can control myself from lov'in her..
Well, but deep inside my heart, i still know that i love her.. While another side, it's so painful to love someone, when you know she/he will never be back..
:dunno:How am i supppose to give up someone, when I myself know that I still love that person???

Yo bro, this is a very common situation for most young people.

Ask yourself, why do you love this girl so much? Write it down and I am so sure that there is really not much to write about (from what you have written above). You equate her to other pretty girls! I believe you think you love her so much and can't forget her is because she is a pretty girl, and that like all human beings, knowing the fact that she is never coming back to you, the more you will want to have her.

Trust me, it is never that difficult to leave a person if you know that she doesn't love you anymore. Just move on, and give your love to a more deserving person. :dunno:

In life, it is quite silly to feel sad over something that you can't control. Move on, and enjoy the companionship of your family, your friends and relatives.

leave her alone

maybe she already found a more handsome, more better guy

Last edited:
Life is like photography, when you lost the right moment to take the shot, you will never get it back again.
But you must stay focus and be prepare for the next right moment. Otherwise, you will lose it again.

why don't you call her, tell her how much you still love her, and see if you two can get back together again?

:)

Life is like photography, when you lost the right moment to take the shot, you will never get it back again.
But you must stay focus and be prepare for the next right moment. Otherwise, you will lose it again.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well said. But most people don't get the perfect shot. You just have to find some other shots...

move on, there's someone meant for you.
maybe you haven't given yourself the opportunity for the one waiting for you, do it nw.
throw the pic away, give yourself a hand.

huh ? 3 years... i don't think i can last a relationship for 3 months.. cos i change mine very often...

why don't you call her, tell her how much you still love her, and see if you two can get back together again?

:)

I think this is the most sound piece of advice. Its up to TS whether he has the guts to face possible rejection, or worse still the girl had moved on with some other guy(s). Besides, this is an act of a man who takes the initiative to profess your feelings and give her a chance to tell u, if she does still have feelings for u.

Life goes on. Be strong man.

go see the yien thread. u might learn a thing or to from that guy:D nad happy new yaer!

Yes, move on. Take more photo and enjoy life. I think my situation is worst than you or those that mentioned. I don't think I want to remind myself by telling the story.

Since we need to carry on with our life as the earth don't stop spinning when we are in agony. So the only thing is to see forward and let time drain the sadness.

I know your pain will come when you see couples, when you are alone, when the night runs. Bite and think of other things or work on your PP. This will help, that's what I do. Play keyboard and concentrate on GOD words.

Have a blessed CNY. Cheers!