Cny goodies question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

garou12

Deregistered
May 15, 2007
anyone know if chinatown will have cny goodies on sale tomorrow? on sale as in 50% off like they annouced today...

anyone know if chinatown will have cny goodies on sale tomorrow? on sale as in 50% off like they annouced today...

heheh....as a matter of fact.. I just came back from there not too long ago.Just resting my sorry ass from all the walking and hand carrying all the pineapple tarts, buangkit, peanut cookie, decorations, more pineapple tarts, chocolates, love letters...well you get the picture hehe.. This is my yearly ritual.

And yes I will be doing Part II tomorrow to get the cashew nuts, prawn crackers, taiwan soft munchings( which I am disappointed this night as this and a few other vendor this year very stuphor and still bullish not to cave in and sell at really firehouse prices still hehehe..

Oh ya...back to your question. Yes it will be open tomorrow. I will having my half day at the office and after that I will be going down in the afternoon. And if that is not enough..I will be making another trip in the evening...oh ya...I will be shooting some photos at the same time like I did tonight too hehe. Now they claim to be opening till 6am on New Year Day but really by then..very few are still standing there with anything to sell you. All hell will break loose as early as 3pm when price will start to fall further ( I hope ). This night too much resistance leh heheh....I hope to break more of that bargain my ass off for better price on pine apple tarts heheh... To me this is what I live for during CNY,, the goodies shopping at Chinatown..after all that...it is really anti climatic starting with the first day of the new year heheheh..

Don't know.
But i know tommy hilfiger has sale :sweat:

heheh....as a matter of fact.. I just came back from there not too long ago.Just resting my sorry ass from all the walking and hand carrying all the pineapple tarts, buangkit, peanut cookie, decorations, more pineapple tarts, chocolates, love letters...well you get the picture hehe.. This is my yearly ritual.

And yes I will be doing Part II tomorrow to get the cashew nuts, prawn crackers, taiwan soft munchings( which I am disappointed this night as this and a few other vendor this year very stuphor and still bullish not to cave in and sell at really firehouse prices still hehehe..

Oh ya...back to your question. Yes it will be open tomorrow. I will having my half day at the office and after that I will be going down in the afternoon. And if that is not enough..I will be making another trip in the evening...oh ya...I will be shooting some photos at the same time like I did tonight too hehe. Now they claim to be opening till 6am on New Year Day but really by then..very few are still standing there with anything to sell you. All hell will break loose as early as 3pm when price will start to fall further ( I hope ). This night too much resistance leh heheh....I hope to break more of that bargain my ass off for better price on pine apple tarts heheh... To me this is what I live for during CNY,, the goodies shopping at Chinatown..after all that...it is really anti climatic starting with the first day of the new year heheheh..

go straight for the bak kwa!

thanks for the tips bro! :) gonna go now and then have lunch at maxwell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.