CNY Fireworks 28th Jan 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

tltan

Apr 18, 2005
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

Here is my not so ideal shots for the fireworks at midnight yesterday.
They were taken at f11 mostly. Location was at end of Tanjong Rhu behind Coasta Rhu...manage to find a dark spot to take the shots to achieve dark background.

However, only armed with kit lens (70mm max), and blocked by some trees (most fireworks were low yesterday and blocked by trees). A lot of the pictures have to be massively cropped.

So here it goes, will go shoot some more one of these days.

92405628_f021fab47c.jpg
92405629_77eca09de5.jpg

92405630_9bfd0ddf3e.jpg

92405631_a9f0a4d40e.jpg

92405632_cae427665c.jpg

Welcome any comments.

Thanks,
Happy New Year!
tltan

Hi Virgo,

Thanks for your kind comments. I always have issue with sharpness. And I havent master USM. haha. Using Nikon PictureProject to do the sharpening. And I am using notebook..so thats why the color representation and so on maybe inaccurate.

Will seek to improve! =)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Regards,
tltan

No problem bro.

You may try to adjust the intensity of the sharpness. Asfor colour, if after adjusting, you find that it's too far out, just redo.

My copy here. Your comments welcome.

Have fun! :)

tltan said:
Hi Virgo,

Thanks for your kind comments. I always have issue with sharpness. And I havent master USM. haha. Using Nikon PictureProject to do the sharpening. And I am using notebook..so thats why the color representation and so on maybe inaccurate.

Will seek to improve! =)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Regards,
tltan

haha.. nice shots... have u tried shooting fireworks wifout bulbs and slow shutter... i love doing that... more exciting ... hah happy new year... btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.