CNY Firework 27/01


Status
Not open for further replies.

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
Just some of my shots which was taken on the left side of the bridge...

Too close and using horizontal setup









 

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,338
0
36
Earth
wow! it was really close,next time choose take in portrait or move back.
Very nice trails but a pity.
 

philliptan

Senior Member
Jun 29, 2005
1,491
0
0
Pasir Ris
ourplants.wordpress.com
Ya, too close... The good thing is, you don't have to wait one more year! Can go again this weekend!! :D

(Stay where I was standing... :))
 

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
ya, too close unless using fisheye lens....

we still have 16 days to explore the best location :bsmilie:
 

yhw22

New Member
Dec 6, 2005
63
0
0
nice shoots. ;)
 

di0nysus

Senior Member
Jul 15, 2003
1,012
1
38
41
m
Visit site
He used 18mm, 350D, 3.2sec. F8.

first shot is nice...surprised that 18mm X 1.6FOV can't fit it in. was on sheares for NDP05 and ~17-20 was quite fine.

think now they fire it higher!?

Tonite 2359. Other nights 9pm.
*loading my ammo to whack*
 

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
di0nysus said:
He used 18mm, 350D, 3.2sec. F8.

first shot is nice...surprised that 18mm X 1.6FOV can't fit it in. was on sheares for NDP05 and ~17-20 was quite fine.

think now they fire it higher!?

Tonite 2359. Other nights 9pm.
*loading my ammo to whack*
thanks
only the first shot comes with background...
the fire level seems higher and higher
i was on the far left hand side of the bridge, the firing location is just 100m or so infront of me.
 

LensView

New Member
Dec 23, 2005
103
0
0
Like the one with the background. Would look nice with background, viewers can actually see where you were. Nice shots though
 

melvin

Senior Member
Jun 4, 2005
2,681
0
0
46
TPY
was there too the fireworks onli lasted less then 2min if i m nt wrong:confused:
 

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
LensView said:
Like the one with the background. Would look nice with background, viewers can actually see where you were. Nice shots though
thanks, that is true but can't help it as the fire level is high from where i was
 

ycchen

New Member
May 10, 2005
195
0
0
melvin said:
was there too the fireworks onli lasted less then 2min if i m nt wrong:confused:
my first shutter count 8:00 then last one 8:01 so definately less than 2mins
 

Status
Not open for further replies.