CNY 7-10 Feb getaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

capirossi

Mar 4, 2006
CNY 7-10 Feb getaway. I am planning to go photoshoot either Sabah, Climb mouth Kinabalu or Jogjakarta Borrobudor Temple. Anyone would like to tag along? Still in planning stage. email me brooklyn_xeno@yahoo.com as I might not get your pm.

www.plasticimages.com

yoga..something i can go...

but climbing mountain no go for me....knee cap injuries..:cry:

Hi,
To climb Mt. Kinabalu, you need to book way in advance. And you can't climb if you don't have confirmed reservation for a place to stay up in the mountain. Also, I believe you need to reserve a guide. So, there are a whole lot of logistics to be taken care of (in addition to the air tickets). CNY period might be peak season as many people would've planned in advance to take advantage of the holiday period.

Do let me know if you decide on Borobudur. I might be interested.

Cheers.

Ya I think KK is quite impossible to book now already.
The guest house are almost/some all fully booked for all the coming weekends.

Need to consider that its the rainy season in Indonesia. And also the availability of airtickets...
Any deadline that you are looking at ?

Yup. not a very good time to catch clear blue skies here. Rain... well its not all that bad here in central java. Not very interested in going to borobodur and prambanan again... but if you guys do come, i wouldn't mind meeting up for coffee here. haha :)

Oh. And if you all do come to Jogja... don't miss out going up to Semarang (if budget allows) since its the CNY period. heard the new year markets there are quite solid during the period leading up to CNY :)

Maybe a bit OT, how about Mt Bromo? Is CNY season good for that area or is there a better timing ....
If you guys are going, I will drop everything for Mt Bromo ....

Same as with all of central java... rainy season... but you might just be above the rain clouds if you're on top though. Heh.

Hi Capirossi,
If you go to Bromo Mountain,please give me a call +628123005645
Maybe I can help you arrange your accomodation here in Surabaya.

Tony
YM : tjiptdihardjo
MSN : tokutji@hotmail.com
+62 8123005645

Status
Not open for further replies.