Cna yuo raed tihs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azul123

Dec 4, 2004
Eastern Bloc
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae.

Teh rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt!

:sweat:

Heard of this before. Read it before too. Hahaha. It's a pretty cool thing, how our minds process words.

RFOL!!!!!

dyslexsics of teh wrold UNTIE!!

Well then you can count me in..I am dyslexsics ...found that out when I was in my late 20s...so you can imagine how screw up that is for me heheh....

To Azul did you know what you wrote at the start of this trend...I could read it without missing a beat heheh...

Well then you can count me in..I am dyslexsics ...found that out when I was in my late 20s...so you can imagine how screw up that is for me heheh....

To Azul did you know what you wrote at the start of this trend...I could read it without missing a beat heheh...

Is too bad you didn't find out earlier. You can actually get up to 30mins extra time at O levels. My friend got 30min extra for some papers.

ciiihhhhmmmmm.... ;p

Is too bad you didn't find out earlier. You can actually get up to 30mins extra time at O levels. My friend got 30min extra for some papers.

In my days brudder where got such a thing as dyslexia. This was the 70s. Back then my teacher just call me a stupid boy who is too lazy to learn to read and write as they alway come and tell my parent. They always were saying why I speak well but reading always fail and writing always spell wrong or misplaced my text. So even my parents thought maybe I am too stupid.

The good things is it made me alot smarter for when I finally discover this, I help myself along by speaking out what I read and I read tons of stuff. Being dyslexic I am very tune to visual and audio. Maybe that is why I am in design and other work that is very visual based. I read almost anything from the time I found out my problem till where I am today in my 40s. As I said it has done me alot of good though I wish I had gone to university and maybe made more of myself academically speaking as there are a number of self help subject and skill I picked up easy once I use the read and speak method.

So long as I keep doing this...my mistakes lessen, my written english gets less of a headache for people to read heheh and I understand things better and can recall them alot better.

That is why you see me write very long BS stuff here hahahahah... I practice here. I still have to check what I type at least 5 times but still some of them would pass through but what to do? This forum got no spell check or grammar check like Ms Word2007 heheheh

It is good finally schools and their teachers are taught to recognise this now..it will be alot of help to the kids who are my boat.

In speed reading, you just skim through fast and don't have the luxury in "reading" every word or spelling. I can read your message at normal speed which means to say Cambridge study is correct.

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae.

Teh rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt!

:sweat:

Vrey itneesrtnig. I tierd it on my dad and my wfie and tehy culod atuallcy do raed tehm as wlel. I lkie tihs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.