CNA showing the rudeness in SLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah lor...i always kana "bullied" there cos they see a blur blur auntie, wan to chop me..

I kana ignored at F-U-WELL for more than 5 minutes...me face salesman, salesman continue to do packing rather than face me..
so bad.. i went to the next shop and buy immediately.

I don't go to SLS unless meeting my friends there for kopi & bar chor mee at the basement or visit SGL marketing.

yah lor...i always kana "bullied" there cos they see a blur blur auntie, wan to chop me..

I kana ignored at F-U-WELL for more than 5 minutes...me face salesman, salesman continue to do packing rather than face me..
so bad.. i went to the next shop and buy immediately.

so next time u saleman coming to u u walk off loh:bsmilie:

so next time u saleman coming to u u walk off loh:bsmilie:

I wanted to buy a simple hard disk casing...

Rock HDD casing : quote can range from $30 - $40...and then wah-lah.,,,this nice guy honestly quote me $25 and very helpful..he even help me to attach my hdd into the casing (which i dunno how)...:bsmilie: bravo!!

I think Lucky Plaza is the worst. I've seen on more than a few instances of shopowners verbally abusing foreigners in Hokkien without them knowing. Like "Hello lanji*olang, how are you?" with a big smile. That pissed me off big time, man.

Just watch the respone from various tourists in disguise going to SLS

the ugly side of SLS, bad services:thumbsd:
Tourists disguised as Singaporean or Singaporeans disguised as tourists?

I thought they will suck up to the ang mohs? =D :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Personally, I visit only one shop and aim for one salesperson until he knows me. Clock enough of mileage and now no need to ask also have discount off their list price;)

hi.. the solution is simple.. YouTubed their ugly selling tactics.

Not one, not two. The whole f***ing level of shops have bad service. My worst experience is at SONG Brothers. F***ing *******s.

Not one, not two. The whole f***ing level of shops have bad service. My worst experience is at SONG Brothers. F***ing *******s.

feel happy if they would to watch it in their shops... serve them right.

hey, let's embargo tat place.. let it ROT ! :bsmilie:

it is not surprising. most of them are gangsters and ah bengs that used to sell illegal pirated games in SLS during its heyday.

now that all the pirated shops are closed, they have no choice have to work in the same stinky smoky place. leopards will never changes its spots.

I think Lucky Plaza is the worst. I've seen on more than a few instances of shopowners verbally abusing foreigners in Hokkien without them knowing. Like "Hello lanji*olang, how are you?" with a big smile. That pissed me off big time, man.

wahahahha..OH MY GOODNESS...u really heard that?? :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

it is not surprising. most of them are gangsters and ah bengs that used to sell illegal pirated games in SLS during its heyday.

now that all the pirated shops are closed, they have no choice have to work in the same stinky smoky place. leopards will never changes its spots.

I love those bengs selling the pirated stuff...

Especially the pirated stuff. :bsmilie:

eh...when is this program on CNA?

it's time people highlighted such stuff. all those CaseTrust Star Retailer awards are just an inaccurate depiction of the reality that goes on

Hmm, I haven't got it too bad. Don't really buy computer stuff from SimLim. Usually buy games only. Though it seems that the upper floors are better than the lower floors.

eh...when is this program on CNA?

it's time people highlighted such stuff. all those CaseTrust Star Retailer awards are just an inaccurate depiction of the reality that goes on

i think its the Best of the 'get real' series.. theres one more screening 2moro.. gotta check wat time..wanna record

SLS will EAT newbies alive.

You do need to know what you want.

Surprisingly to me, a visit to SLS these days is like going to a church sanctuary. I feel calm, peaceful and motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.