$60 per year, payable upon sign-up.

Premium Webspace Plan
200MB webspace
20MB POP email
300 Private Messages limit
Pre-installed Photo Gallery
Personalised, vanity URL available
$100 per year, payable upon sign-up.

To sign up for the BASIC WEBSAPACE PLAN, click HERE!!

To sign up for the PREMIUM WEBSPACE PLAN, click HERE!!

locksley said:
Cannot accept credit card ?
Unfortunately not yet.

Payment methods are:-

a) CASH payment at SEED (see forum for upcoming SEEDs)

b) Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0

c) Cheque made payable to Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd and sent to
Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd
50 Canberra Drive
#10-20 Yishun Sapphire
Singapore 768438

No credit card is a real hassle for those of us who are visiting Clubsnap from overseas :(

Would you consider setting up a paypal account? Paypal will charge you a nominal fee (I think 3%) which you can add on to the subscriber.

Amfibius said:
No credit card is a real hassle for those of us who are visiting Clubsnap from overseas :(

Would you consider setting up a paypal account? Paypal will charge you a nominal fee (I think 3%) which you can add on to the subscriber.
We shall look into this method of payment.

The alternative is to use Western Union transfers (have previously transacted with some members in Australia via WU).

vivientan said:
The photo gallery is actually linked to the webspace right? meaning website + gallery = 50MB for value plan?
Yes, you can use the webspace for either creating your own site, or just use the pre-installed gallery software to store/display your images.

You have a total of 50MB under the Value Plan for both webspace/gallery usage.

Hi, Can we use it with a registered url name? eg "www.dennis.com"? how about installing database like mysql?

Darren said:
Unfortunately not yet.

Payment methods are:-

b) Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0

Bank transfer - does it apply to internet fund transfer? If I use my code name in my fund transfer, how u know which one belongs to who?? :think:

Hi,

How does the Photo Gallery look like?

Am running out of space on geocities, and am considering the value plan.

Rgds,

MW

DennisLee said:
Hi, Can we use it with a registered url name? eg "www.dennis.com"? how about installing database like mysql?
This is not available with the current plans but we are working on some possibilities. Point to note is that, IF we make any additions to current plans, existing users will also enjoy the same.

Spyer2 said:
Bank transfer - does it apply to internet fund transfer? If I use my code name in my fund transfer, how u know which one belongs to who?? :think:
That is why we usually advise to put your CS nick so that it is easier for us to ID. Additionally, you should also pm either Darren or myself once you have made the payment.

munwei said:
Hi,

How does the Photo Gallery look like?

Am running out of space on geocities, and am considering the value plan.

Rgds,

MW
See a sample here (Adam.. hope you dun mind me using yours as sample :p )
Colours and a couple of other stuff can be easily customised.

Edmund said:
This is not available with the current plans but we are working on some possibilities. Point to note is that, IF we make any additions to current plans, existing users will also enjoy the same.
Any timeframe for adding this feature (personlised domain name ie.www.mapman.com) :D

how to add photos to the gallery?? :dunno: :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.