ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans


Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,608
26
48
Melbourne
#1
Basic Webspace Plan
100MB webspace
10MB POP email
200 Private Messages limit
Pre-installed Photo Gallery
$60 per year, payable upon sign-up.

Premium Webspace Plan
200MB webspace
20MB POP email
300 Private Messages limit
Pre-installed Photo Gallery
Personalised, vanity URL available
$100 per year, payable upon sign-up.

To sign up for the BASIC WEBSAPACE PLAN, click HERE!!

To sign up for the PREMIUM WEBSPACE PLAN, click HERE!!
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,608
26
48
Melbourne
#4
locksley said:
Cannot accept credit card ?
Unfortunately not yet.

Payment methods are:-

a) CASH payment at SEED (see forum for upcoming SEEDs)

b) Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0

c) Cheque made payable to Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd and sent to
Photo Toolkit Pte Ltd
50 Canberra Drive
#10-20 Yishun Sapphire
Singapore 768438
 

Amfibius

Deregistered
Jan 26, 2004
509
0
0
46
Perth
#6
No credit card is a real hassle for those of us who are visiting Clubsnap from overseas :(

Would you consider setting up a paypal account? Paypal will charge you a nominal fee (I think 3%) which you can add on to the subscriber.
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,608
26
48
Melbourne
#8
Amfibius said:
No credit card is a real hassle for those of us who are visiting Clubsnap from overseas :(

Would you consider setting up a paypal account? Paypal will charge you a nominal fee (I think 3%) which you can add on to the subscriber.
We shall look into this method of payment.

The alternative is to use Western Union transfers (have previously transacted with some members in Australia via WU).
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,608
26
48
Melbourne
#9
vivientan said:
The photo gallery is actually linked to the webspace right? meaning website + gallery = 50MB for value plan?
Yes, you can use the webspace for either creating your own site, or just use the pre-installed gallery software to store/display your images.

You have a total of 50MB under the Value Plan for both webspace/gallery usage.
 

DennisLee

New Member
Jan 6, 2004
72
0
0
Sinagpore
#11
Hi, Can we use it with a registered url name? eg "www.dennis.com"? how about installing database like mysql?
 

Spyer2

New Member
Mar 20, 2004
314
0
0
46
Payar Lebar
#12
Darren said:
Unfortunately not yet.

Payment methods are:-


b) Bank transfer to DBS Bank CURRENT Account
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 033
Account Number : 033-900667-0
Bank transfer - does it apply to internet fund transfer? If I use my code name in my fund transfer, how u know which one belongs to who?? :think:
 

munwei

New Member
Nov 29, 2002
504
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#13
Hi,

How does the Photo Gallery look like?

Am running out of space on geocities, and am considering the value plan.

Rgds,

MW
 

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,346
0
36
44
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
#14
DennisLee said:
Hi, Can we use it with a registered url name? eg "www.dennis.com"? how about installing database like mysql?
This is not available with the current plans but we are working on some possibilities. Point to note is that, IF we make any additions to current plans, existing users will also enjoy the same.
 

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,346
0
36
44
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
#15
Spyer2 said:
Bank transfer - does it apply to internet fund transfer? If I use my code name in my fund transfer, how u know which one belongs to who?? :think:
That is why we usually advise to put your CS nick so that it is easier for us to ID. Additionally, you should also pm either Darren or myself once you have made the payment.
 

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,346
0
36
44
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
#16
munwei said:
Hi,

How does the Photo Gallery look like?

Am running out of space on geocities, and am considering the value plan.

Rgds,

MW
See a sample here (Adam.. hope you dun mind me using yours as sample :p )
Colours and a couple of other stuff can be easily customised.
 

Mapman

New Member
Jan 22, 2003
102
0
0
Eunos
Visit site
#18
Edmund said:
This is not available with the current plans but we are working on some possibilities. Point to note is that, IF we make any additions to current plans, existing users will also enjoy the same.
Any timeframe for adding this feature (personlised domain name ie.www.mapman.com) :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom