ClubSNAP's main forums server suffered power supply failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Our main forums server suffered a power supply failure around 6:45pm on Saturday 17th May 2008.

Many thanks to Simon who tirelessly worked overnight and this morning to source and replace the power supply and allowed us to re-open ClubSNAP so quickly (given that this is a long weekend).

Please accept our apologies for the interruption in service and we will investigate putting in place measures to prevent such re-occurrences in future.

Please report anomalies (if any) in forums operations in the FAQ/Feedback section.

Thank you for coming back!! You have been missed!!!!! :thumbsup:

Our main forums server suffered a power supply failure around 6:45pm on Saturday 17th May 2008.

Many thanks to Simon who tirelessly worked overnight and this morning to source and replace the power supply and allowed us to re-open ClubSNAP so quickly (given that this is a long weekend).

Please accept our apologies for the interruption in service and we will investigate putting in place measures to prevent such re-occurrences in future.

Please report anomalies (if any) in forums operations in the FAQ/Feedback section.

Thanks to Simon and the admin team! :thumbsup:

I clicked so many times and it didn't appear, was so sad. Heh~

I tot my computer tio virus.
haha.

it's been a morning for me, and i am missing the forum already ><

thanks clubsnap admin and everyone involved bringing back this server..

i keep restarting my comps tyring to get to CS . am a CS holic. feel like dying when never surf CS :p

Maybe you can consider upgrading to a Dual or quad power supply server. Another way would be clustering so you can have some failover if the main server goes offline.

My wife was glad that CS was down... hahaha
Now I'm glad that CS is up and running again ;)

Great Job CS Admins:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your tireless efforts to bring the server up again are really very very much appreciated. 3 thumbs up!! :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks guys for getting it up.

I guess there is no need to provide for too much extra of dual/quad power supply, this is just a forum. There is a life outside CS.

Great job and effort :thumbsup:

thank you for putting us back online :)

Yeah, even a new member like me felt something missing :p GOOD WORK SIMON AND ADMIN! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.