ClubSNAP's main forums server suffered power supply failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks SIMON! Appreciate it!

Our main forums server suffered a power supply failure around 6:45pm on Saturday 17th May 2008.

Many thanks to Simon who tirelessly worked overnight and this morning to source and replace the power supply and allowed us to re-open ClubSNAP so quickly (given that this is a long weekend).

Please accept our apologies for the interruption in service and we will investigate putting in place measures to prevent such re-occurrences in future.

Please report anomalies (if any) in forums operations in the FAQ/Feedback section.

appreciate the nice work! Thanks a lot! :)

spending some time @CS is now an everyday event :)
i thought if CS was hacked or something :)

thanks for getting this up and really nice work :)

as such you guys are doing nice work in keeping this nice community together

Cheers
Sudhir

Great job :thumbsup::thumbsup:

U guys are the best ;)

tat is weird. can't get a connection with .org. but everything is fine with .com.

Hi,

Same thing for me;
www.clubsnap.org -- cannot
www.clubsnap.com -- OK

The www.clubsnap.org hostname cannot even be resolved.
Thanks guys, after more investigation, I have determined that our primary DNS is acting up (machine not responding to requests). Will work on it, hopefully its nothing serious and can be sorted out quickly.

Thanks guys, after more investigation, I have determined that our primary DNS is acting up (machine not responding to requests). Will work on it, hopefully its nothing serious and can be sorted out quickly.

hi edmund,

for ur info:

eikin is in Tokyo, Japan and he can't access both .org and .com .

there might be problems too with overseas connection?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.