ClubSNAP's main forums server suffered power supply failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Our main forums server suffered a power supply failure around 6:45pm on Saturday 17th May 2008.

Many thanks to Simon who tirelessly worked overnight and this morning to source and replace the power supply and allowed us to re-open ClubSNAP so quickly (given that this is a long weekend).

Please accept our apologies for the interruption in service and we will investigate putting in place measures to prevent such re-occurrences in future.

Please report anomalies (if any) in forums operations in the FAQ/Feedback section.

nyxx88

Nov 17, 2004
Thank you for coming back!! You have been missed!!!!! :thumbsup:

Our main forums server suffered a power supply failure around 6:45pm on Saturday 17th May 2008.

Many thanks to Simon who tirelessly worked overnight and this morning to source and replace the power supply and allowed us to re-open ClubSNAP so quickly (given that this is a long weekend).

Please accept our apologies for the interruption in service and we will investigate putting in place measures to prevent such re-occurrences in future.

Please report anomalies (if any) in forums operations in the FAQ/Feedback section.
Thanks to Simon and the admin team! :thumbsup:

GriGri

Mar 27, 2005
NTU
I clicked so many times and it didn't appear, was so sad. Heh~

leeter

May 1, 2004
it's been a morning for me, and i am missing the forum already ><

NeTHaCk

Dec 8, 2004
Tampines
thanks clubsnap admin and everyone involved bringing back this server..

i keep restarting my comps tyring to get to CS . am a CS holic. feel like dying when never surf CS :p

bartman

Aug 17, 2004
Singapore

Maybe you can consider upgrading to a Dual or quad power supply server. Another way would be clustering so you can have some failover if the main server goes offline.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
Your tireless efforts to bring the server up again are really very very much appreciated. 3 thumbs up!! :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

theITguy

Sep 19, 2003
In this small world
Visit site
Thanks guys for getting it up.

I guess there is no need to provide for too much extra of dual/quad power supply, this is just a forum. There is a life outside CS.

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
Yeah, even a new member like me felt something missing :p GOOD WORK SIMON AND ADMIN! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom