ClubSNAP's 'Day@TheZoo - Photos'

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
Hope everyone had a great time just as I had covering the event....
DSC_5182.thumb.jpg
DSC_5197.thumb.jpg
DSC_5306.thumb.jpg

DSC_5354.thumb.jpg
DSC_5461.thumb.jpg
DSC_5498.thumb.jpg

The photos are at http://willyfoo.clubsnap.org/gallery/Clubsnap

Nice photos... Willy...

Had great fun at the zoo and many thnx to the organising committee for putting up such a fine show... great chance to meet up with old friends and know new ones especially Meng's new NTU model shoot sessions.

my take on the event coming right up... 8)

thanks for the photos!

wuz wondering if captions can be added to the photos, putting names to faces for the benefit of the newbies. :)

very nice shots ... but some shots are too distorted

any group shot to show ? :D

i'm so sad..... i couldn't turn up :cry:

Nice coverage of the great event... :thumbsup:

Too bad I couldn't make it... :(

More! More! Anymore? Anyone? :D

I am slowly adding in comments and identifying people. Feel free to add your comments as well.

Sigh .. the more I see the more I :cry: missed the event :cry:

Nice coverage for the event .. :thumbsup:

here is my coverage of the model shoot.... cant imagine how the model must have felt. interestingly I heard the model had a nose bled... wonder how true it is...

Some observations
1)with so many people shooting its hard to imagine why so few thanked the organisers.

2)when I tried to take the following photo, I had some photographers shouting at me as distracting background. Com'on be a sport and smile at the camera like the rest of the folks. Imagine how u looked in the models' eyes when you behave gesturing your hands in the air. Furthermore its public space where I thread

26090481.jpg

26090751.jpg

26090753.jpg

Thanks for all the organizers for providing a smashing (ooops, wrong term :D ) job in organizing this event. Everyone was not left out, workshops, model shoot, animal shoot, explore the zoo (aka treasure hunt :bsmilie: )... Great tasting and plentiful food, all for a very good price!

Thanks to all the sponsors especially those who run their own business. Unlike the big boys, you don't really have a large income and yet models and prizes were sponsored... :thumbsup:

And now some pics...

Before the shooting:
big-gun.jpg

Big gun with extended stunner... :sweat:

meeting-area.jpg

The Gathering Room reserved for us

Now, out while shooting models, non model shoots...
concuss.jpg

A very close closeup :bsmilie:

OverWillieshoulder.jpg

Hmmmm, watching D2H-made movie? ;)

johntellingstories.jpg

John telling an amusing story...

sebastiansong said:
here is my coverage of the model shoot.... cant imagine how the model must have felt. interestingly I heard the model had a nose bled... wonder how true it is...

Some observations
1)with so many people shooting its hard to imagine why so few thanked the organisers.

2)when I tried to take the following photo, I had some photographers shouting at me as distracting background. Com'on be a sport and smile at the camera like the rest of the folks. Imagine how u looked in the models' eyes when you behave gesturing your hands in the air. Furthermore its public space where I thread

you distracting? you so small size, where got distracting? furthermore you're not wearing white or any bright colours... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

abc.jpg

abe.jpg

rncw said:
you distracting? you so small size, where got distracting? furthermore you're not wearing white or any bright colours... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

thnx Richard for the note of approval... your highground shot proved that I was not visible. Hence not distracting... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sebastiansong said:
thnx Richard for the note of approval... your highground shot proved that I was not visible. Hence not distracting... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Mysterious man...

DSC_0068.jpg

sebastiansong said:

Some observations

2)when I tried to take the following photo, I had some photographers shouting at me as distracting background. Com'on be a sport and smile at the camera like the rest of the folks. Imagine how u looked in the models' eyes when you behave gesturing your hands in the air. Furthermore its public space where I thread...

Sebastian, I have limited the number of people who came to shoot, but it was people like your type who anyhow came and did not want to queue. I was very kind to you and not to tell you off. Pls give some respect in future. ;)

sebastiansong said:

No doubt it's public space, but there's still something called courtesy and I'm sure you won't want others to be treading on the ground behind your own model shoot too :)

Cheer up bub, everybody was just trying to enjoy the day including you ;)

Guys, pls do not use this tread for anything else. If anything, you all can start a tread to discuss abt it. for now, pls leave this treat as what it was meant to be

I thanks all for the co-operations.

Bluestrike said:
Guys, pls do not use this tread for anything else. If anything, you all can start a tread to discuss abt it. for now, pls leave this treat as what it was meant to be

I thanks all for the co-operations.

Roger that boss. :bsmilie: Shall we talk about your shots taken by Willy? :blah:

qsrgukp2002 said:
Pardon me for asking this? Is there a reason for choosing zoo as the venue for model shoot?

this model shoot was sponsored by Astin, our regular model shooting organiser....and was held in conjunction with ClubSNAP's 2nd anniversary, which was held at the Singapore Zoo...it's one of the celebration programs

qsrgukp2002 said:
Pardon me for asking this? Is there a reason for choosing zoo as the venue for model shoot?

If I am not wrong, the zoo was a venue chosen for the celebrations. The model shoot was just a plus sponsored by Astin.

Status
Not open for further replies.