ClubSNAP's 'Day@TheZoo - Photos'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dagger said:
OK guys, will be uploading the other not by willy onto my gallery tonight, please check tomorrow or so :)

http://simone.clubsnap.org/gallery/album18

More to come guys....kekekeke.... ;)

Say, anyone interested in forwarding me a collection of the event's shots for a full record archiving? Am willing to put them all on a CD for those who are keen to keep as a collection. (Have already received a number of PMs & SMSes for this.) The photographers must agree to their images being shared though... PM me if you are keen and I'll make the arrangements for your drop off of your photos on a CD. Closing date for any submission will be 22/2/04.

rncw said:
pretty nice shots you got there...what made you switched to D100?

only nice shots of you ... :cry:
what made me switched??
hmmm... becuz of you and
me using F80s too.....*wink*

Dagger said:
More to come guys....kekekeke.... ;)

Say, anyone interested in forwarding me a collection of the event's shots for a full record archiving? Am willing to put them all on a CD for those who are keen to keep as a collection. (Have already received a number of PMs & SMSes for this.) The photographers must agree to their images being shared though... PM me if you are keen and I'll make the arrangements for your drop off of your photos on a CD. Closing date for any submission will be 22/2/04.

Complied photo CD:
1. Am more interested for those who are keen in contributing thier shots for the compilation/sharring
2. Only the resized/small version will be distributed, not the full sized one. E.g. will only distribute ones like 600x400 or similar, as this is more like for archiving puposes only.

Thank you.

OK CSers, have just completed uploading all the shots in my collection from the slideshow minus Willy's collection as he has done already on his gallery. Kindly check the below, thanks.

http://simone.clubsnap.org/gallery/album18?page=1

Please feel free to add on little comments, if you'd like, but nothing nasty or flamming, ok guys? We were all there to have fun and not critique anyone.

who is that?
but think he was too tactical for most guys to notice n shoot :D
FOOXX said:
"Enemy at the Gates -- Mandai Zoo Version" :bsmilie:

wonder did anybody took a photo of the guy who shot tactically behind the vegetation??? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:D

wow ... it seems like i had miss the fun at the zoo yah ? mmmm .. i did not know that there was one in the first place until i saw it today.. guess must come in more often ....

meng said:
who is that?
but think he was too tactical for most guys to notice n shoot :D

looks like rncw to me... :think:

Dagger said:
Complied photo CD:
1. Am more interested for those who are keen in contributing thier shots for the compilation/sharring
2. Only the resized/small version will be distributed, not the full sized one. E.g. will only distribute ones like 600x400 or similar, as this is more like for archiving puposes only.

Thank you.

i am interested in the photo CD! :)

will send u some of the photos after i go thru them.

togu said:
* togu unzipped, for ah kooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg only.

:devil:
:nono: :nono:

ransoma22 [B said:
Finally..Darren finished the whole celebration with a song. [/B]
DSC_0094.jpg
"Talk to me, tell me your name.... she bangs! she bangs!...."

:D :D :D

Regards
CK

ckiang said:
"Talk to me, tell me your name.... she bangs! she bangs!...."

:D :D :D

Regards
CK
Our band's name - The Well Hung Guys ;)

From left ... Bluestrike "One Ball" Chew, Darren "ShinyHead" Lau, Edmund "Studmaster" Tan, Larry "Mr Lover Lover" Loh.

TQ. TQ. *bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.