ClubSNAP's 'Day@TheZoo - Our Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
We wish to formally acknowledge and thank the folllowing companies and individuals for their support and sponsorship of ClubSNAP's 'Day@TheZoo Anniversary Celebrations.

--------------------

Main Sponsors

CathayPhoto-web.jpg

eastgear_logo-web.jpg

Nikon-web.jpg

ap-logo-web.jpg

--------------------

Additional Sponsors

Ruby_Logo-web.jpg

The Camera Workshop

GLORYWORKZ-web.jpg

--------------------

And of course, Astin for sponsoring the models for the Outdoor Portraiture session.

Show your :thumbsup: here so next time they will sponsor more $$$ :D
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks to all the sponsors who have made this event possible (and cheaper too.... ;) )

PS: Will there be any promotions coming from any of the retailers on that day itself?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...hope there'll be more of these kindof event in the future...heh...cos I couldn't attend this one...heh heh...someone must post pics of the event hor... :D

I thought Canon has cornered over 70% of the DSLR market in Singapore. But they are not in our sponsors' list. Hmm.....

Canon Marketing.... . Ah!, I see.

Must not forget Cathay Photo, one of our main sponors. Thank you, David Toh and Mr. Toh.

:cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so many sponsors.. got any booths selling stuff on that day?

sorry...but when is the event ?? and how to participate?

reachme2003 said:
I thought Canon has cornered over 70% of the DSLR market in Singapore. But they are not in our sponsors' list. Hmm.....

:bsmilie: They spent the money on printing the claims for the newspapers liao.

I think who we should all thank is not only the sponsors, but the group of admins/moderators who put in weeks of hardwork for tomorrow's events.

:thumbsup: to Darren & the gang of behind-the-scene workers and also to our sponsors!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

wah steady.. so many generous sponsors! :thumbsup:

and i was looking for a wedding album maker too... gloryworkz, was thinking of looking for one. will a representative from there be at the event?

jOhO said:
wah steady.. so many generous sponsors! :thumbsup:

and i was looking for a wedding album maker too... gloryworkz, was thinking of looking for one. will a representative from there be at the event?
Yes, Gloryworkz will be there to display their albums.

Once again, we wish to express our gratitude and thanks to the very generous sponsors that made this event an even more enjoyable and rewarding time for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.