ClubSNAP's 'Day@TheZoo - Logistics and Important Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Location of Forest Lodge - please refer to attached.

map-forestlodge.jpg

---------------------------

Transportation
Thanks to Nikon Singapore, we can now confirm that there will be transportation provided to/from the Singapore Zoo.
The bus to be used is easy to spot - it will be the one with Nikon advertising on it, and there will be a Nikon sign next to the bus. We will also assign a Moderator to be there to act as a guide.

Bus schedules:-
8:45am - From Ang Mo Kio Interchange to Singapore Zoo.
5:00pm - From Singapore Zoo to Ang Mo Kio Interchange.

---------------------------

Zoo Entrance
This is where it gets a bit complicated, depending on several factors. See which group you fall in, and follow the instructions there:-

Friends of the Zoo members and purchased 'Day@TheZoo tickets
1. Use your FOZ pass to get into the Zoo.
2. Make your way to the Forest Lodge.
3. Present your 'Day@TheZoo tickets to the registration desk to get your badge. Retain ticket stub for Lucky Draw

Friends of the Zoo members but didn't purchase 'Day@TheZoo tickets
1. Use your FOZ pass to get into the Zoo.
3. Buy ticket from registration desk and get your badge. Retain ticket stub for Lucky Draw.

Not a Friends of the Zoo member and purchased 'Day@TheZoo tickets
1. At the Zoo Entrance, present your 'Day@TheZoo ticket(s) to the ticketing counter to get your FREE Zoo Entrance ticket(s). One 'Day@TheZoo ticket = One Zoo Entrance. Make sure you retain the larger portion of the ticket for Lucky Draw (see below).
3. Present your 'Day@TheZoo ticket stub to the registration desk to get your badge. Retain ticket stub for Lucky Draw.

ticket-example.jpg

Not a Friends of the Zoo member and didn't purchase 'Day@TheZoo tickets
1. Purchase normal Zoo entrance tickets.
3. Buy ticket from registration desk and get your badge. Retain ticket stub for Lucky Draw.
4. Get refund for your Zoo Entrance from registration desk.

Not a Friends of the Zoo member; didn't purchase 'Day@TheZoo tickets; Not Going
1. eh? Why you reading this? You don't know half the fun you are going to miss. Never mind, there's always next year ;)

oopps... forgot to unlock this thread.
Please post any questions you may have here - I hope that I have been clear enough in my explanations.

I am not a FOZ nor have purchased a day@zoo ticket.
So i buy a full ticket price($12.25, no 25% discount) and will get full refund at the registration counter upon purchase of day@zoo ticket?

Helbreath said:
I am not a FOZ nor have purchased a day@zoo ticket.
So i buy a full ticket price($12.25, no 25% discount) and will get full refund at the registration counter upon purchase of day@zoo ticket?
Thats the idea - would have been better if you had purchased the 'Day@TheZoo ticket cos Zoo is charging us a discounted rate, but since you didn't, we will refund the amount paid for the entrance (if you have POSB account, you can get a 20% discount).

And of course, you still need to buy the 'Day@TheZoo ticket at the door ;)

Darren said:
Thats the idea - would have been better if you had purchased the 'Day@TheZoo ticket cos Zoo is charging us a discounted rate, but since you didn't, we will refund the amount paid for the entrance (if you have POSB account, you can get a 20% discount).

Thanks for the fast reply....

Piece of s***. I don't know the Zoo well.
I'm the most likely to get lost. So are there any obvious signs that my bimbo mind will notice?

LOL. What if I got so lost that I started taking pictures around the Zoo without even going to the Forest Lodge?

N.B: I forgot that this is a family forum for all ages and that swear words will be censored out.. *mutter*

Poledra said:
Piece of s***. I don't know the Zoo well.
I'm the most likely to get lost. So are there any obvious signs that my bimbo mind will notice?

LOL. What if I got so lost that I started taking pictures around the Zoo without even going to the Forest Lodge?

N.B: I forgot that this is a family forum for all ages and that swear words will be censored out.. *mutter*

hop on the tram and get off at tram stop number 3. forest lodge is next to it.

there is also another simple way...

watch for a huge group of people with cams of all sizes coming out of a NIKON propaganda bus and all going in for free due to their having yellow tickets... i think thats them...

den just follow them in la.... hahaha... :bsmilie:

PS: Unless it is blind lead blind den really 无话可说! :bigeyes:

Darren said:

Darren, what must we flash in order to get the 20% POSB discount? Our ATM cards?

SNAG said:
Darren, what must we flash in order to get the 20% POSB discount? Our ATM cards?

I believe it's given when you pay via NETS. :)

Thanks to all the members who turned up for our party. Trust everyone had a great time and we look forward to our next big gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.