ClubSNAPpers in Melbourne..

So when is clubsnap melbourne meet up?????

Hei...I wanna go out to shoot. Do let me know if there r any outing....By the way Jamapela...where r you working?

I will be teaching photography in the East and probabaly in the City too. I was living in Brisbane about 9yrs back. Brissy is really different from Melb. Some what., as I live up north away form the city, driving south and stepping into the city feels like I'm on a vacation hahaha!!!

Last edited:
Hei...I wanna go out to shoot. Do let me know if there r any outing....By the way Jamapela...where r you working?

I will be teaching photography in the East and probabaly in the City too. I was living in Brisbane about 9yrs back. Brissy is really different from Melb. Some what., as I live up north away form the city, driving south and stepping into the city feels like I'm on a vacation hahaha!!!

Hi Sulhan,

As best as I know, there are no proper/formal events within this Melbourne-based community.

I'm working in Collingwood, near the city, in an authorised service center for Canon, Nikon and Fujifilm cameras, the biggest of its kind in Australia and probably in the southern hemisphere.

You teaching photography? Wow! Sounds cool. Previously I worked as a studio portrait photographer in Melbourne for about 2 years, but now I'm desk-bound doing "surgery" to cameras.

Hi all, i'm from Melbourne. Any meetups coming up soon?

Hello! I'm a Melbourne resident working in the photographic industry.

This group has no leader, and there are no organised regular meet-ups.

I'm open to meet anyone, and you can contact me privately.

Don't understand why, for some reasons, this thread kind of difficult to grow :dunno: :)

More than a month has passed since the last post. Where's anyone?

There is a long weekend coming up for some of us who don't have to work on Monday.

I wish all ClubSnappers in Melbourne a fun and happy long weekend.

Yes, an evening shoot would be nice. I'm sure most of us would be able to make it on a night although it gets dark later now.

This is a recent shot.

IMG_6939.jpg

Hi people! I'm a student here at UniMelb. Now is the exam period, so don't think it's a good time for me. Anyway, I've been to Macedon Ranges during the spring break. So here are some pictures. C&C welcome!

4082315869_cfc6d4aabe.jpg

4083075172_3c489986e5.jpg

4082310027_12c46d3fc5.jpg

4083063424_44ff5ae4c4.jpg

4083058858_127cfca5fc.jpg

Hey kaxdd, thanks for showing/sharing your spring break photos.

I had been thinking of going there too since I have never been there, but I don't know the place well. Did you stay over night?

All the best to your coming exams.

Hey kaxdd, thanks for showing/sharing your spring break photos.

I had been thinking of going there too since I have never been there, but I don't know the place well. Did you stay over night?

All the best to your coming exams.
Thanks for the well wishes! Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay because I have only 1 day to unwind since I have tons of assignments due after the break. Hence, it was only a one-day trip. We went to the hanging cliff, visited a vineyard, then to Mount Macedon and lastly to the Memorial Cross.

Really hope to have more time to shoot next year when I am doing my Honours. 3rd year in UniMelb is a killer. Totally no time for anything!

Thanks for the well wishes! Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay because I have only 1 day to unwind since I have tons of assignments due after the break. Hence, it was only a one-day trip. We went to the hanging cliff, visited a vineyard, then to Mount Macedon and lastly to the Memorial Cross.

Really hope to have more time to shoot next year when I am doing my Honours. 3rd year in UniMelb is a killer. Totally no time for anything!

What are you studying? When do your exams end? After you are done, we can meet up.