ClubSnappers in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe all studying members of ClubSnap in Melbourne would finish their exams by this weekend.

How about a meet-up in the city this weekend Sunday 17th afternoon?

I'm fine with sunday.

Should we start a list of pple who can make it this sunday?

1)Golgotha

future(july onwards) student in melbourne

in your opinions, should i get a camera in singapore or in melbourne? where is it cheaper? and are there good second-hand/ trade-in places there?

All those in favour of a Sunday afternoon 17th June meet-up in the city, and able to attend, please list your usernames.

1) Golgotha
2) Jemapela
3)
4)

future(july onwards) student in melbourne

in your opinions, should i get a camera in singapore or in melbourne? where is it cheaper? and are there good second-hand/ trade-in places there?

On average, it's much cheaper back in Singapore.

ClubSnappers in Melbourne are:

1) Jemapela (working in the photographic industry)
2) Jiven (holidaying till 17/6 )
3) Golgotha (Hibernating in lib)
4) The Real Kal (Studying in Monash Uni Gippsland)
5) Zanyboy02 (cramming for exams)
6) Dr The
7) fWord (just started work at RSPCA)
8) pl4nx (postgrad at melb Uni -exam mode-)
9) Donna (studying from July)

6) Dr The
10) lmk61 (working & frozen in SE suburb)

Will be nice to meet up with you guys for some shoots. This place can be so miserable in winter! :)

All those in favour of a Sunday afternoon 17th June meet-up in the city, and able to attend, please list your usernames.

1) Golgotha
2) Jemapela
3)
4)

I believe all studying members of ClubSnap in Melbourne would finish their exams by this weekend.

How about a meet-up in the city this weekend Sunday 17th afternoon?

not melbourne uni...i still have exams till the second last day...argh :angry:
same thing happened last semester, n i started to think that they're conspiring against me :think: :bsmilie:

Should have started this hobby when I was in Mel Uni man!!! Missed the place man!!

Any old boys and gals from Mel Uni???? And in clubsnap????

I am half tempted to fly over just for this gathering, seeing how i mis Melby so much and the weather here lately has been dreadfully hot... ;)

If not for my work commitments, i would have love to be back in Melbourne again... :heart:

I heard that Tiger Airways will be flying to Melbourne soon... Any idea when that will be?

Meanwhile, Jemapela, thank you for starting this. I am sure you guys will have loads of fun. :)

Do post some photos. ;)

There is no denying that there are many Singaporeans in Melbourne. (I hear Singlish quite often in the city.)

Once again, calling all ClubSnap members, any race and nationality, who are currently in Melbourne, or due to arrive soon for studies in July, please make your presence known by adding your name to the list started in this thread. The current number stands at 10.

We hope to meet this Sunday 17th June afternoon in the city to know who's who, and perhaps arrange photographic activities. Please also list your name if you are going to come for this meeting.

Fear not about missing it because I'm confident that we will meet again in July when everyone is back from the winter holidays.

Clubsnappers in Melbourne:
6) Dr The
10) lmk61 (working & frozen in SE suburb)
11) ChrisDWong (Studying, Monash Uni, Caulfield. final semester but applying for PR)

Hey all!
Primarily interested in wildlife/birding.... gonna be applying for a permit to access the western treatment plant for birding once exams are over... interested parties can leave me a PM!

I am half tempted to fly over just for this gathering, seeing how i mis Melby so much and the weather here lately has been dreadfully hot... ;)

If not for my work commitments, i would have love to be back in Melbourne again... :heart:

I heard that Tiger Airways will be flying to Melbourne soon... Any idea when that will be?

Meanwhile, Jemapela, thank you for starting this. I am sure you guys will have loads of fun. :)

Do post some photos. ;)

Tiger Airways is flying in Melbourne but i dun think it's from Singapore to Melbourne, it's a domestic service, if i'm not wrong. Anyway it's starting to get real cold. Just got back from outside, it's terrible! It's so foggy like London . haha

ClubSnappers in Melbourne will be having their first social meet-up in the city soon.

Venue: Starbucks (opposite QV Mall along Swanston Street)
Date: 17th June Sunday
Time: 2pm

Confirm your attendance to this meet-up by a private message with your username to me by Saturday 10pm. I will reply and tell you how to identify me.

PS: I don't look as pretty as my avatar.

...... Just got back from outside, it's terrible! It's so foggy like London . haha

wah you weren't kidding when you said terrible.. I didn't realise till I went out to get some groceries... these are the tracks outside my house!

original.jpg

Will drop a PM if I can make it this Sunday.... I'll probably be late though as I have church till mid day.

Perhaps when the next semester starts (July) we can plan a trip to the Grampians National Park or go shooting in the mountains where there is snow. Well just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.