ClubSnappers in Melbourne.. anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engta

May 15, 2005
Melbourne/Singapore
Hi to all ClubSnappers in Melbourne, wondering if u guys interested to meet up.. maybe we can form some sort of photo taking group or something.

I've tried responding to pixie_genie and Jemapela threads, but realised they have expired. Hope this thread works well :)

I'm in Singapore. But I'll be flying to Melbourne from 16/8/08 till 20/8/08.
:)

Sounds good.. can also meet up for some kopi or some cheap beers :cheers: on Fridays!

I will only be flying on Fri night from ADL to there. Perhaps can contact u when I touch down. I will be staying over at a fren place. And heard she set up a pub there. So, perhaps can get a drink over there together.
:)
Ain't that better and can check out my fren place and if is good, do recommend ppl there.
Cheers!!!

sounds good! where's your friend's pub located?

Nice to receive some response on the thread :)

lmk61: Are u currently based in Melbourne?

MarcusK: Welcome to Melbourne! Will u be here for holiday or business trip?

Shall we arrange to meet up.. talk talk and take some photos?

hi engta,

yes am base in Melbourne.. staying in the southeastern suburb.
Jemapela should be fine with meeting up as well....

Hi engta,

I was recently informed that you started this thread.

It's nice of you to try reviving my "ClubSnappers in Melbourne" threads. I gave up after starting the second thread of the same title due to poor response.

Yeah, I would be alright to meet for drinks in the city.

Im from Melbourne myself, but living in Singapore.
I am now in Melbourne but leave to singapore on tuesday
Staying in Macleod

sound great! pls let me know da date as i'm working shift & have to babysit when my wife is out at work. if it falls on the date which i'm not working i will make it. pls take note, sept is fasting month. cheers ;)

Hi engta,

I was recently informed that you started this thread.

It's nice of you to try reviving my "ClubSnappers in Melbourne" threads. I gave up after starting the second thread of the same title due to poor response.

Yeah, I would be alright to meet for drinks in the city.
Nice to hear from you Jemapela.. I've expressed my interest in your thread sometime ago, but somehow it expired.

Hi lmk61, Jemapela & wan, shall we arrange to meet up sometime this or next week? Maybe form our own small group of photographers in Melbourne? Along the way, if there are other interested photographers, they can join too. You guys prefer to meet during weekdays or weekends? Time preference?

Hi lmk61, Jemapela & wan, shall we arrange to meet up sometime this or next week? Maybe form our own small group of photographers in Melbourne? Along the way, if there are other interested photographers, they can join too. You guys prefer to meet during weekdays or weekends? Time preference?

I have become a little laid back on the photography, but I will be happy to meet up with some new people.

Our best bet is to meet somewhere in the city. Weekends are probably better for people who are studying or working regular business hours. We will try to accomodate people who work shifts.

This coming Fri evening (15th Jul) anyone? :)

hahaha! my bad! yeah.. must be distracted there.. 18th it is...
yup it can get really cold with the rain pouring once in a while...

Sorry guys... haven't got time to follow this thread.
Anyway, I'll be in Melbourne from 16/8 until 20/8. I'm there actually to visit my 2 good friend. 1 is staying in Geelong and another in Melbourne City. Which I dunno their exact location. But, I will be bunking in the Melbourne City that friend's place. Should be near the pub area too.
Will drop the info here again once i got other info.
Cheers!!

hahaha! my bad! yeah.. must be distracted there.. 18th it is...
yup it can get really cold with the rain pouring once in a while...

So it seems like Friday 18th July? Say 7pm in the city?

I can't join this Friday.. 2 friends came from Singapore and will be going to Great Ocean Road on the day... u guys have a good one.. shall arrange for another gathering ;)

Then I assume it is best that our proposed meeting will be pushed to later.

I will join lmk61 for drinks/dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.