ClubSnappers in Melbourne (2nd series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemapela

Feb 20, 2005
Melbourne
www.jemapela.com
Hi all ClubSnap members,

Around mid 2007, I started a thread titled "ClubSnappers in Melbourne" to gather members who are currently in Melbourne to socially, and perhaps professionally, network. I can't continue from the original thread because it has expired and become void, hence this new 2nd series hopes to keep the ball rolling on.

Continuing from the first series of "ClubSnappers in Melbourne", the following members are/were in Melbourne, and may still be in Melbourne.

1) Jemapela (working)
2) Golgotha (studying in Melb Uni)
3) The Real Kal (studying in Monash Uni Gippsland)
4) Zanyboy02 (studying)
5) Dr The
6) fWord (working at RSPCA)
7) pl4nx (studying in Melb Uni)
8) Donna (studying from July)
9) lmk61 (working)
10) ChrisDWong (studying in Monash Uni, Caulfield. final semester but applying for PR)
11) KeithT (working)
12) whitedot (studying in Monash Uni Caulfield, ChrisDWong's gf haha)
13) Benign (working)
14) scyll24 (studying, melbourne uni)
15) wan (working)
16) The Real Kal (studying)
17) dan 1337 (working full-time, studying part-time)
18) fisheye (studying)
19) matthewgjs (Retired student from Monash Caulfield)
20) Ballyhoos (another one from Monash Uni, Caulfield.)
21) terryansimon (Monash Clayton. gee am I the only Clayton based soul?)
--- END OF LIST ---

This second series is again an attempt to gather members who are currently in Melbourne to socially, and perhaps professionally, network.

This second series is again an attempt to gather members who are currently in Melbourne to socially, and perhaps professionally, network.

If you're in Melbourne, studying, working, or living on the dole, please add your nickname and status (in brackets) to the list below.

1) Jemapela (working)
2)
3)
4)
5)

If you are currently in Melbourne, please add your nickname to the list.

Last year, I organised a couple of social meet-ups in the city but only the same few who attended.

hey bro.. u back in Melbourne already?

Good to see u starting a 2nd series :)
Come come.. lets meet for some kopi session..

If you're in Melbourne, studying, working, or living on the dole, please add your nickname and status (in brackets) to the list below.

1) Jemapela (working)
2) lmk61 (working)
3)
4)
5)

Jemapela and lmk61 met up for chit chat about life and work over beers on Sunday 2 March.

Where are the others?

I would love to visit you when i get to transfer to monash campus in gippsland or berwick...

I would love to visit you when i get to transfer to monash campus in gippsland or berwick...

Hi Averal,

It would be a delight to have you and your abilities in Melbourne. I hope you won't be at Gippsland because that is in the countryside... it's really very far, but very serene.

feels like im gatecrashing ... is there a thread for sydneysiders who are keen to meet?
would love to meet up with u bunch when i'm in melb..!
;)

Hi All, I am in Melbourne and will be here for a while now.. would like to join in the activities organised by fellow ClubSNAP members :)

if you are in berwick and take a train down around dandenong area, i can bring into the city and back.

AverRal, I think there was a sydney thread a while ago... check out the older threads maybe...

Do keep track of this thread. we'll definitely be coming out soon... or maybe Jemapela might hwant to have a meet up earlier (i am back in SG for a short time though)

1) Jemapela (working)
2) lmk61 (working)
3) engta
4)
5)

Status
Not open for further replies.