clubsnap withdrawal symptoms....

Status
Not open for further replies.

erictan8888

Nov 9, 2004
Singapore
hi,

today almost whole day the clubsnap forum website down for maintanence...

how many suffer withdrawal symptoms ? ha ha :)

i find myself clicking to go and try to see if the website up or not every 30 min or so...

ha ha :)

in other words, hooked to Clupsnap!!.. ;)

Last edited:
So what do u guys do if you're experiencing CS withdrawal Symptoms? (CWS)

Me -> I click refresh button every 30 secs. :bsmilie:

b4 this turns into yet another Admin-trashing session, please be patient as our Admins (Edmund, Simon and Darren) are busy tweaking and bug-solving our server. it looks like the server migration (as in physical migration) is causing some hiccups since its move abt 1wk ago.

they are doing it on their own free time outside their working schedules. so, please be patient and if there are any major bugs, kindly report it in the FAQ & Feedback sub-forum.

we only talk about CWS here lar.

i click cs once every hour:bsmilie::bsmilie:

we only talk about CWS here lar.

i click cs once every hour:bsmilie::bsmilie:

yes... i know. however, not all people here are as understanding sometimes. :)

meantime, hang in there... and continue to pop ur tranquillizer pills to stay off CWS. ;p

yes... i know. however, not all people here are as understanding sometimes. :)

meantime, hang in there... and continue to pop ur tranquillizer pills to stay off CWS. ;p

Hey...you guys do what you need to do to get the system up and running. More power to you guys...kudos all around.

For certain, this is appreciated by 99.9% of the folks in here. For those too self-centered and spoilt to be patience.... well tough. Free also complain. Even as a joke it is in poor taste.

It is at times like this, one should reflect on how lucky there is a place like this to share the common interest of photography and friendships....and for free!

Nope, dun have... so many forums on the Internet, if CS down, just skip to another forums. :bsmilie: Nothing in this world is indispensable, world still go round smoothly. :bsmilie:

If ClubSnap decided to take a break, I will just watch TV or read newspapers instead. Nothing to feel bad about. Life still goes on as usual.

If ClubSnap decided to take a break, I will just watch TV or read newspapers instead. Nothing to feel bad about. Life still goes on as usual.

When CS is down, all venues of entertainment e.g. bars, nightclubs, cinemas, dance halls, snooker parlours, majong parlours, massage parlours etc. have all reported 10% increase in business. :)

When CS is down, all venues of entertainment e.g. bars, nightclubs, cinemas, dance halls, snooker parlours, majong parlours, massage parlours etc. have all reported 10% increase in business. :)

wah!!! didnt know cs so power until can affect economy!!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

dennis..time to open shop har?

let's discuss what to open..where to open..and the discount available to CSers when they kenna CSW...

let's discuss what to open..where to open..and the discount available to CSers when they kenna CSW...

Outdoor barber shop?

Because many CSers forget to cut their hair in their concentration with the photo forum.

Discount? Free lens cap or blower brush for every hair cut.

471840694_9190a4acd4.jpg

dennis..time to open shop har?

Outdoor barber shop?

Because many CSers forget to cut their hair in their concentration with the photo forum.

Discount? Free lens cap or blower brush for every hair cut.

471840694_9190a4acd4.jpg

:bsmilie::bsmilie::thumbsup:

hi,

today almost whole day the clubsnap forum website down for maintanence...

how many suffer withdrawal symptoms ? ha ha :)

i find myself clicking to go and try to see if the website up or not every 30 min or so...

ha ha :)

whiskey tango foxtrot !!! :angry:

go shooting lar. go out lar. if no where to go, play game lar...

Status
Not open for further replies.