ClubSnap Webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darius

I am no newbie to photography, but a newbie to ClubSnap -- I got my account up in the last ten minutes.

I just wanted to know: what exactly is the deal with clubsnap free webspace.

I've got all these great photographs, and nowhere to post them.....:cry:

Originally posted by darius
I am no newbie to photography, but a newbie to ClubSnap -- I got my account up in the last ten minutes.

I just wanted to know: what exactly is the deal with clubsnap free webspace.

I've got all these great photographs, and nowhere to post them.....:cry:

Hi!

Welcome to Clubsnap. :)

Glad to hear you have some shots to share and i'm pretty sure everyone else is keen to see them.

However, i regret to inform you that there is no free clubsnap webspace for you to store your pictures online. Maybe what you could do is start a account with Homex or with Openlens.

Try reading this FAQ for a better idea on how to proceed. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Happy shooting and posting! :)

er, if you have any consideration whatsoever for overseas users to see your postings, please try not to go for webspace on homex.coolconnect.com, it's almost impossible for overseas users to see the photos (sloooooow loading)

anyway, welcome to clubsnap, and happy posting! :p

anybody tried MSN Photos ?
photos.msn.com.sg

though a bit slow .....i think its decent enuff also :p

btw on www.pbase.com
how many storage space do we get ???

and how do u guys put the EXIF details for each image .....have to do it manually or what ?

Originally posted by BlueAngel
btw on www.pbase.com
how many storage space do we get ???
and how do u guys put the EXIF details for each image .....have to do it manually or what ?
pbase has no limit on storage space, but you can't put direct image links to it unless you're a paying member (normal hyperlinks are all right, though). As for the EXIF data, I believe the server side will attempt to extract all relevant EXIF info from the image files themselves.

Originally posted by Midnight
pbase has no limit on storage space, but you can't put direct image links to it unless you're a paying member (normal hyperlinks are all right, though). As for the EXIF data, I believe the server side will attempt to extract all relevant EXIF info from the image files themselves.
whaa .....no limit ?? that's really good!!!

yeah ....i figured out what was wrong ....my editing software was removing the EXIF data .....so now i am uploading hte original pictures with full EXIF .....hope they get displayed this time

thnkx

so this pbase looks reallly good .....

i can go on holidays anywhere in the world .....and when my CF card is full ......i just upload everything to pbase .... :p

wow .....cool ......

Status
Not open for further replies.