Clubsnap Tees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if anyone came upon the idea of having ClubSNAP t-shirts? Was wondering if this would help us spot other clubsnappers easily when outside. Whats your view? :cool:

Sep 17, 2008
hmm. ask someone collate and make lor. can we put a WTD infront? then CS logo beside or something? i love WTD

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Great idea! Would love to own a ClubSNAP shirt. :D
Anyone has any idea on how to design?
There was one MO on this last year.But the design was very simple.Just the word Clubsnap on the left side in black or white colour:)

I only know how to draw on a piece of paper to design. I dont know anything about designing via computer tho. Haha. Will scan and post it up once i got the time.

Sep 17, 2008
hmm. pass me a template for the tee. i'll try requesting from the wtd author to let us use one image on our tees hmm. then also the CS logo u all want infront or behind? i dun mind designing a bit

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
if the admins and mods allow, we can help raise funds for clubsnap by collating order for the tees.

Sep 17, 2008
if the admins and mods allow, we can help raise funds for clubsnap by collating order for the tees.
nah. i think not. this is a do for members benefit. remember. cs has revenue from its advertisers and stuff. lets just do something for members instead bah.

i'll do the design. whos in?:bsmilie:

Jan 6, 2006
nah. i think not. this is a do for members benefit. remember. cs has revenue from its advertisers and stuff. lets just do something for members instead bah.

i'll do the design. whos in?:bsmilie:
hopefully the t-shirt is in good quality, not those type after 1 wash then the logo drop off.. if not too expensive (<$25), i want to pre-order.

Sep 17, 2008
hopefully the t-shirt is in good quality, not those type after 1 wash then the logo drop off.. if not too expensive (<$25), i want to pre-order.
possible. polo tee? or normal tee. i think polo tee looks more professional:cool:

wootsk

Deregistered
Aug 12, 2007
Small Island
Must be dry-fit polo tees! :D
I'm into the design but currently busy with other stuffs. Haha.
Damn agree with the dry fit. I am still wearing the WTD polo tee (Black polo tee with (Photoshop helping the ugly since 1987) and it feels uncomfortable after a bit of sweat under the sun.

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
Damn agree with the dry fit. I am still wearing the WTD polo tee (Black polo tee with (Photoshop helping the ugly since 1987) and it feels uncomfortable after a bit of sweat under the sun.
but u know with dry-fit you will smell like a cockroach?

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
i can help with the administration part.

in any case, if you want to print the shirts better get clubsnap approval before doing so.

design - allenonheart
administration (collect order and distribution of tees) - pokiemon
printing - ???
treasurer - ???
sponsors - to subsidise cost in return place their logos on sleeves or somewhere.

Last edited:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
nah. this isnt a admin thing already or mod. this one is we do ourselves liao. hehe:bsmilie:
If clubsnap logo were be printed on the Tees, yes, need approval from CS owner.

If using clubsnap as a platform, yes, it is better to seek consent from CS admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom