ClubSNAP TEE-SHIRTS READY FOR COLLECTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
horne_rd_map.gif

EastGear Location

Another Map

Damn, not free this week except sunday which they are closed. Guess I will be heading down next monday.

Get already.:D
The uncle is very Friendly .The T-Shirt is very nice(Black Colour).But I think its smaller for me.Next year I want different Style .And if any more XL size...Can I change ?:bsmilie::bsmilie:

i ordered mine at size xs...

when will the size arrive cause i read its out of stock right???

after long wait finally got mine ..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
Hi, I ordered the 3XL. Maybe I just with till 11/10.

Hi is there still any XL clubsnap polo t available for sales?

Get already.:D
The uncle is very Friendly .The T-Shirt is very nice(Black Colour).But I think its smaller for me.Next year I want different Style .And if any more XL size...Can I change ?:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Just collected, XL feels a bit small for me. Anyone with a male black and white XXL want to change? :D

Yes there is, Limited stocks, first come first serve.

I tot is pre order?? So u mean no need order i cn just walk in and get mine first come first basis??
Or after the dates

Last edited:
Yes it is for Pre-Order only. But we have ordered 5-10 more per sizes in case if more members wanted more during their collection.

Thats' why it is Limited stocks, first come first serve.

I tot is pre order?? So u mean no need order i cn just walk in and get mine first come first basis??
Or after the dates

Is it possible to place order now?

Can try, but really 'FIRST come, first served'. ;)

Can try, but really 'FIRST come, first served'. ;)

Well, i called East Gear today as i was passing by. And i asked if i didnt place order in advance, will i be able to get it?

The guy who answered told me he is not sure of that, and they are only in charge of dispensing the shirts to those on the list, and told me to check back here instead.

Can i talk to u in PM, DM? Would not mind collecting it tomorrow ^^

Nope, for the excess shirts are first come first serve.

We will release all uncollected shirts for public sales at end of the month.

Noted about that, thanks for the prompt reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.