Clubsnap Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSCL

Apr 22, 2002
Central
I was wondering if someone out there can look out for sponsorship so that we (Clubsnap members) can have discounts for buying camera stuffs and others.....just like when you sign up with a credit card centre...they will have entitlement for card users.

We can also create membership cards whereby we can have access to press, interviews...etc....any ideas how to make this possible....Ü

Its good to see so many photography lovers.....;)

yes, I started " ninecoins funding singapore" few months ago. But I received lot of expired and invalid cheque. :cry:

It's quite a good idea.
Maybe the person pays a small membership fee, to have access to all these benefits...

And we will have funding to support Clubsnap liao!
(provided that the royalties paid to those organizations are not that much)

Beats the hell out of HWZ's crap Deluxe member.

But they'll definitely find a chance to make us advertise for 'em...will they ?

Actually, all you have to do is to join us for SEED... we get good discounts as regulars...

Originally posted by willyfoo
Actually, all you have to do is to join us for SEED... we get good discounts as regulars...

Really? :eek: :eek:

Yea Menace told me bout tat before...he intro me here...BUT i'm workin during weekends n off on weekdays only...tatz y everything i juz gotta go alone n caN't join the activities...
=(

Hi.

Quite supportive of the idea of having discounts for CS members.
But, regarding haveing access to press conferences and stuff, i think it is almost impossible.
firstly, we are not a media company or what, so on what grounds are they gg to give us press access? and also, normally press pass are given exclusively to the people they want to invite. imagine 50 CS members snapping away for no reasons at a press conference.
Think about it.

Cheers,
I_AM

Perhaps remain like present is the best as can be...
Improvement may not really be needed....yet...

Originally posted by I_AM
Hi.

Quite supportive of the idea of having discounts for CS members.
But, regarding haveing access to press conferences and stuff, i think it is almost impossible.
firstly, we are not a media company or what, so on what grounds are they gg to give us press access? and also, normally press pass are given exclusively to the people they want to invite. imagine 50 CS members snapping away for no reasons at a press conference.
Think about it.

Cheers,
I_AM

We've discussed this before and decided against it as there are too many implications... and this can be easily abused...

....agreed too...

Status
Not open for further replies.