Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
The Singapore Street Festival kicked off on the 31st of May with the arrival of SSF Patron Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister of State for National Development. The aim of this festival is to give young people and avenue to express their creativity, expose their talents and promote awareness of street culture. Many individuals and groups had signed up for the street festival to perform their whole range of impressive talents. Some ClubSNAP members had the privilege to photograph this revolutionary event which lasted for a total of 15 days.

ClubSNAP @ Singapore Street Festival

On behalf of ClubSNAP, a great big huge "Thank You!" is in order for the people who took part in the Street Festival :-

Official Festival Fotographers
-----------------------------
01. AdamGoi
02. Agpx
03. Avatar
04. BlueStrike
05. Dagger
06. Docile
07. Fundee
08. JeffGoh
09. KnightHunter
10. Kenny
11. Larry
12. MagixShoe
13. PC Man
14. Peter Lim
15. Red Dawn
16. Sebastian Song
17. Sulhan
18. SzeKiat
19. TaiCW
20. ToGu
21. WillyFoo
22. WolfGang
23. ViewFinder

And especially to Dagger and ToGu for the behind-the-scenes coordination of the photographers.

Kudos and Thanks to all of you for making this a great community effort.

Also, thanks to those un-rostered photographers who turned up to help out as well, apologies if we have missed your name out.

Thanks Darren and Adam, I'm enjoying myself there too. But I think the rest are starting to hate me, for pushing and pushing, bugging and bugging them... :p

:kok: Sebas

Originally posted by sehsuan
sigh, there's no me.

argh, lemmefuggetaboutit...
Hi sehsuan, apologies if your name has been missed out, as the list is derived from those that were rostered and had been part of the operations from Day 1.

We still appreciate the images that you have captured during the Street Festival, so thanks!

no prob, boss! :D

my original intention was not to join, because i couldn't confirm my schedule for the whole event. i think i shot for two or three different night though - but that doesn't matter. at least i could help by shooting... ;)

Originally posted by togu
Thanks Darren and Adam, I'm enjoying myself there too. But I think the rest are starting to hate me, for pushing and pushing, bugging and bugging them... :p

I don't hate you but love you as a brother. It was great fun working with you and the honour to have such a strong partner.

:rbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Yeah .... probably they have the toughest job of all! :thumbsup:

And Adam often off loaded me about double the amount of images than the rest per day...kekekeke

Boy selection was fun...hahahah

Thanks for being around Adam! :gbounce:

Originally posted by Darren
And especially to Dagger and ToGu for the behind-the-scenes coordination of the photographers.

Kudos and Thanks to all of you for making this a great community effort.

Also, thanks to those un-rostered photographers who turned up to help out as well, apologies if we have missed your name out.

Darren, so now we know how you test us new members of the Ops Team....kekeke

Thank you all for the opportunity.

This was actually a rather fun activity and must admit that some us really got a chance to network around and it was overall good for all.

Let's look forward to more events like these soon.

Darn, I already start to miss making those bugging calls. And the "takashimaya" fast food. :devil:

Yes yes, more! :gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

Originally posted by togu
:kok: Sebas

sigh me don feel appreciated by Togu...

to set the record straight, ur portrait was taken by Ransoma22 not me...:dunno:

... I just uploaded the images only..:bsmilie:

Originally posted by sebastiansong

hehhee....

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!

GO GO GO!!!

Originally posted by sebastiansong

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I think we do it 4 the passion for photography and not abt wanting to b apperciated or regonised. And yes we definately had fun and I for 1 had chances to share and learn from many others there as well. 1 things for sure the effort, togu and dagger put in is beyond words... the time and pain to organise , plan and even selction and upload is 1 heck of a tiring jobs Kudos to these 2!!! I am gald to see tat we are shooting this not because of getting apperciation but instead as a whole CS is giving back to the community tat has make us wat we are today and not just 4 personal agenda and of course most importantly have FUN as well

:D

Originally posted by jeffgoh
I think we do it 4 the passion for photography and not abt wanting to b apperciated or regonised. And yes we definately had fun and I for 1 had chances to share and learn from many others there as well. 1 things for sure the effort, togu and dagger put in is beyond words... the time and pain to organise , plan and even selction and upload is 1 heck of a tiring jobs Kudos to these 2!!! I am gald to see tat we are shooting this not because of getting apperciation but instead as a whole CS is giving back to the community tat has make us wat we are today and not just 4 personal agenda and of course most importantly have FUN as well

:cheers:

PS:u have many typos :p

Originally posted by jeffgoh

beer.gif

* togu pretends he didn't see the typos... :p

Toast to Dagger, Togu, and all fellow photographers that I met on this event. I was a pleasant expereience.....
Yeah.....I also salute to photograhers helping this event although not listed as official photographers and do it for a good will.

Status
Not open for further replies.