Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

ClubSNAP's servers will be down for a major migration exercise as we are moving all our servers into another data centre. At the same time, we will be changing the IP addresses of all our domains and subdomains.

Scheduled Migration Downtime
Date: Thursday, 09th October 2008
Expected Blackout Time: 2:00am - 6:00pm

Change of IP addresses
When: 2:00am

Physical migration of servers, setup, configuration and miscellaneous
When: 9:30am - 6:00pm

Due to the change of IP addresses for our domain names, we will be updating the new IP addresses earlier from 2:00am so that all our domains will hopefully resolve by the time we complete physical migration and setup.

We hope to minimise the downtime and get everything back up asap and we hope that we will not have to fully utilise the above scheduled timeslot.

Please be reminded that ALL of ClubSNAP's sites and member services will be affected during this downtime. We seek everyone's patience during this period and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

finally it's up again, suffer from withdrawal syndrome again, keep refreshing......:sweat:

i misses TCSS :bsmilie:

It's good to be back.... hehe

for a minute there i thought censorship board cracked down on this place with all the complaints of sleaze...

welcome back CS ^ ^

kudos to our CS Admins Simon and Edmund for taking time off their schedules, to organise this massive move. :thumbsup:

Clubsnap - my favourite forum!

I thought terrorist attack :sweat: Ha Ha :D I am glad that ClubSnap is up again.
Thank you Edmund and the admin team who has sacrificed so much of their time for this forum site. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ....:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.