Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Hi All,

ClubSNAP's Forum server had a fan failure at approximately 10:45pm last night which caused the server to go offline.

The faulty fan has been replaced and the Forums are now up and running.

Appreciate your patience during this downtime (hopefully it didn't have too much of an impact as it happened at night) and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We will be exploring options to upgrade the current Forum server to minimise future outages.

Thanks alot to ClubSnap admin & technical staffs to get it up & running again! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:eek: so that why i can access it at 2am. :cry:

Thot there was something wrong with my old cranky computer ;p Tried to logon on other PCs in the house and still faced the same problem....felt better after confirming it was not a PC problem.

Although I missed my "CLUBSNAP", :thumbsup: to the CS Admin and 'helpdesk' for bringing it up again :D

:thumbsup: Kudos to the IT people! :thumbsup:

i thought it was the high hit rate due to long-awaited MO for Clubsnap T-shirt that caused the problem. :bsmilie:

Darren said:
Hi All,

ClubSNAP's Forum server had a fan failure at approximately 10:45pm last night which caused the server to go offline.

The faulty fan has been replaced and the Forums are now up and running.

Appreciate your patience during this downtime (hopefully it didn't have too much of an impact as it happened at night) and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We will be exploring options to upgrade the current Forum server to minimise future outages.
Highly OT... :sweat:

Power Outage..... reminds me of one of my FYP topic. Probabilistic Analysis of Forced Outage of generators :p

Status
Not open for further replies.